34 year old man, not feeling too optimistic about 2022.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In response to your other post, I already know I'm on the autism spectrum. I was diagnosed with Aspergers back in 2008 and have been in treatment ever since. I don't label myself as an "incel" because I can't stand the term and the associations it has. I've no desire to pay for sex as that would be simply a business transaction and an illegal, morally questionable one at that.

Finally, my leg pain has now subsided, thanks.

Last edited:
I have to agree with Forgotten on that. Not necessarily about the mocking tone, but the rest of it. Your words, however, don't seem to match up. You call it "shagging," but yet you feel you should only have one lover, so it seems contradictory that you would call it shagging. Also, people fresia up. People make mistakes. Yes, it was likely because of your father, but if you had really only wanted to have sex with one person your entire life, you would have been more careful about who you climbed into bed with. It kind of sounds like you don't want to be that way. Besides, there is nothing wrong with having more than one sexual partner in life. If you want those things...sex, marriage, children...you will forgive yourself, make it right with your God (It's usually religious people that think that way, so I'm assuming....if I'm wrong, sorry) and make it happen. YOU control your life, not your ancestors.

I really wonder how all of us would get along IRL. Ha! ha!

I'd be cool with most people here. There are some that I would actually really like to meet, because I think they're really great. But I fear I wouldn't be interesting enough for them (like I've said a million times, sorry for the repeat).

A select few, however, might find out what the five fingers said to the face:

I'd be cool with most people here. There are some that I would actually really like to meet, because I think they're really great. But I fear I wouldn't be interesting enough for them (like I've said a million times, sorry for the repeat).

A select few, however, might find out what the five fingers said to the face:

I'm sure I'm in the latter category :p lol

But seriously, you need to stop worrying so **** much about not being good enough. If people honestly think that, then it's THEM that aren't good enough for YOU.

I'm sure I'm in the latter category :p lol

But seriously, you need to stop worrying so **** much about not being good enough. If people honestly think that, then it's THEM that aren't good enough for YOU.

Haha don't be so sure ;)

Yeah I probably should do something about that, though. It probably doesn't put out vibes that help my case.

We could do a Super ALL Melee. We just have to invent some wacky items, like the Freezie, or the big hammer:

It would actually be kinda neat to do this with our avatars. Choose your character!

We could do a Super ALL Melee. We just have to invent some wacky items, like the Freezie, or the big hammer:

It would actually be kinda neat to do this with our avatars. Choose your character!

well, now that you've made it so **** tempting

It's not as simplistic as just having sex. It's the validation of being desired by somebody, the feeling of intimacy that most living beings crave, the experience and excitement of being so close with someone you care about etc.

I don't expect that my life would drastically improve simply by having sex. It's everything else surrounding it that I sometimes feel myself longing for.

I can share what happened to me recently and this is with an extremely low quality loose female that i wanted to like only as a friend and nothing more after 17 years of not being with anyone at all. When she said hi to me, introduced herself, gave me her number, i was in "heaven". I went out of my way for her, was good to her, wanted to ask if she wanted to hang out or talk whenever she needs. This is what she told me: "you can't make everyone like you". Which means she doesn't like me. This is someone who has no friends and her family doesn't care about her either. Also socially awkward, seriously genetically damaged. Then she completely ignored me and stopped talking. I thought to myself if SHE doesn't like me, doesn't respect me, what chance do i have with someone normal. Zero. Everyone's situation is different. Maybe you need to make yourself more likeable by focusing only on yourself? Improve whatever you can about yourself. I know, easier typed than done. I'm in the same boat now. "Unlikeable", nobody gives me time of day anymore. Like she said i can't force anyone to like or love me. Nobody can. Even whatever i had in the past wasn't pure "love". It was mostly one way, for convenience, and then i got discarded. There's always someone better. I'll never be good/perfect enough. Do i feel like you, like i had nothing, like whatever i experienced made zero difference? Yes i do. Sex is overrated.

I can share what happened to me recently and this is with an extremely low quality loose female that i wanted to like only as a friend and nothing more after 17 years of not being with anyone at all. When she said hi to me, introduced herself, gave me her number, i was in "heaven". I went out of my way for her, was good to her, wanted to ask if she wanted to hang out or talk whenever she needs. This is what she told me: "you can't make everyone like you". Which means she doesn't like me. This is someone who has no friends and her family doesn't care about her either. Also socially awkward, seriously genetically damaged. Then she completely ignored me and stopped talking. I thought to myself if SHE doesn't like me, doesn't respect me, what chance do i have with someone normal. Zero. Everyone's situation is different. Maybe you need to make yourself more likeable by focusing only on yourself? Improve whatever you can about yourself. I know, easier typed than done. I'm in the same boat now. "Unlikeable", nobody gives me time of day anymore. Like she said i can't force anyone to like or love me. Nobody can. Even whatever i had in the past wasn't pure "love". It was mostly one way, for convenience, and then i got discarded. There's always someone better. I'll never be good/perfect enough. Do i feel like you, like i had nothing, like whatever i experienced made zero difference? Yes i do. Sex is overrated.

You were doing so well at making your point until those last three words. You should never say "sex is overrated" to someone who's never had it.

You were doing so well at making your point until those last three words. You should never say "sex is overrated" to someone who's never had it.

Ok i meant for myself with someone who never connected with me, never loved me, never cared about me, who discarded me like disposable garbage and it can and will happen in the future if i allow it. I had bad experience, i didn't enjoy it. For me it's overrated. I'll send you a link for someone who knows better.

Ok i meant for myself with someone who never connected with me, never loved me, never cared about me, who discarded me like disposable garbage and it can and will happen in the future if i allow it. I had bad experience, i didn't enjoy it. For me it's overrated. I'll send you a link for someone who knows better.

I appreciate the thought, but I'm not really interested in the link. Thanks anyway.

Latest posts

Back