3rd time was the charm

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaelynM

Reaction score
3rd time was the charm when I met my wife Korey.She has been a great support in my life,been married to her for 20 years now.I met none supportive women twice before her that did not last because of my crossdressing which is fulltime.Korey,she loves it that I get in touch with my femme side and do this fulltime.We do a lot together a lot,shopping and get our nails done are two of them.Met her through a cousin of mine and was love at first sight.She dated the macho guys a lot and realized liked the feminine guys more.We have a son and daughter together whom are 19 and 17.We are happy together now to this day

3rd time was the charm when I met my wife Korey.She has been a great support in my life,been married to her for 20 years now.I met none supportive women twice before her that did not last because of my crossdressing which is fulltime.Korey,she loves it that I get in touch with my femme side and do this fulltime.We do a lot together a lot,shopping and get our nails done are two of them.Met her through a cousin of mine and was love at first sight.She dated the macho guys a lot and realized liked the feminine guys more.We have a son and daughter together whom are 19 and 17.We are happy together now to this day
That's great to hear,I'm glad to hear this,being happy is always a good thing.

Korey also know me very well too,knows what I like.One is shoes and does let me borrow her clothes since we wear the same clothing size

Latest posts

Back