4 no 1 stories

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I told at least a part of a story somewhere here before, but

The day when the ceiling got holes

Once I woke up and understood, that "I need more space", like all my "the Ideas" I needed it right now. I had a few LEDs and Arduino controller and a stretch ceiling. More action, less words. I took the scissors and made the holes in the ceiling, soldered the LEDs to some wires, and then took a thread and a magnet to get the wires above the ceiling. But my magnet was not strong enough and I had to go to a shop. As it was a New Year vacation the shops closed quite early and it was only an hour left before the closure of a shop with the electronics parts. And of course I couldn't wait till the next day, I needed more space, it was very urgent. So I ran out of the home and ran to a shop. Literally. And there I appeared 5 minutes before closing, breathing heavy, red and sweaty, and explaining I urgently needed the strongest magnet they had. Guys we a little bit shocked as well as my kid. But the magnet was good and the stars were worth it. The stars always are worth.

1662927036491.png

Instead of a diary thread.
At least I won't forget the stories of my life myself. When I think that only bad things happen to me, I can go and check.
So random maybe? Did you ever decide on a dress? Go to the wedding?

Did you ever decide on a dress? Go to the wedding?
I'm going to the wedding in two weeks.

I decided to have a blue one(like purplue was) and also I have one mint dress, I haven't shown here. I like it less but as it is cheap and a cloth is soft and nice to touch, I decided not to return it(I still doubt though).
I've already bought the shoes and now I have to order a jacket or I guess it's called a cardigan if there is no buttons. I'm not sure about all that clothes names, so it was a little bit difficult to find it as I didn't know what to look for.
I'll show when everything is delivered. Thank you!

The duck's day

Once I lived by the sea and I read there if people worked remotely(and I did) they could take a toy rubber duck and discuss their code-problem with a duck. So I decided to get myself a duck and I also decidede it had to be blue. But in the shops there was no blue ducks. So I got dissapointed and got it off my head.
A few days later I was sitting on a beach and making a sand castle. On the one hand it's not something almost 40y.o. people usually do, on the other hand a sand therapy costs like a plane, so who cares what people think. I took a blue shovel and strarted to work. And that moment an old lady with two girls came to me and said something. I didn't speak her language an at first didn't understand she talked to me as she kept her distance. Then she put a blue toy duck infront of me, nodded with a smile and they went away. The blue duck I'd looked for. I was a little bit shocked but couldn't leave the duck alone there.
I still wonder, did she think I was completely mentally ill or did she think the duck was mine as I had a blue shovel and I'd lost it, or something else was in her mind. Anyway the duck lives with me now and helps me with a code.
But I still haven't decided what is it's name. Should I call it Donald or Dewey?:rolleyes:

1663092165074.png

Will show for a while.
The result of choosing a dress(mayby I'll make it a little bit shorter)... Not sure about a cardigan

<removed>

Last edited:
The Dilemma's days

I have some problems here(not to be written in an open source, but just for a case: I haven't broken any law), I've tried to solve it but I've failed. Now my parents, who live in another city, suggest me to move to their place. Also they suggest to pay for it and help me there as I can't afford it. And as a result I can loose my job so I'd need even more help at least for some time. I dunno, it's strange when an adult gets some financial aid, I feel like I am not worth it. Maybe it's just my pride is talking, I haven't done anything to get into this situation, and I can't change it, though sometimes I think I could at least earn more money somehow to save it for today. I earned as much as I needed for a comfortable life for me and my kid and wasn't really looking for more. But now I have what I have and I also should think about my kid, moving would be better for her.

I feel very very angry and very frustrated.

The Death's day
It was raining, and it was getting dark, I was walking and suddenly saw a handsome young man with a scythe. The only explanation why a man was in the city with the scythe I could think of that he was the Death, otherwise a police should have stopped him. What a dissapointment it was when a guy come close and I saw it was a simple hockey-stick.

Zero plan's day

I get the access to forum, that's great.
I've left my home, and now I have only questions.

I don't know, what to do, I don't know, when I return, I don't have a suitable job.
I call it Zero Plan, it sounds better than no plan at all.
I wonder if it's possible to start almost from the beginning when you are 40.
I wonder should I try to return to my place in a while or should I settle somewhere else.
I'd like to travel but there are borders everywhere.
I'm so tired of all these, why should it be so, do some people have some special rights for this planet?

I definitely should learn English)

It sounds like a really bad situation. I wish you luck as well.
Thank you

Probably it's still a little bit better than it could be if I stayed.
And well it's not so bad though to tell the truth, the worst thing that can happen now to me(and I guess it's going to happen) - I would be forced to ask for a financial aid from my parents. I don't like being dependent and I'm not good with managing uncertainty. I like plans )) even if things can gp wrong I still need a plan. And now I have too many variables and too many plans, it's killing my brain.
So I'm much more better than some people I care and I've left and I don't know when and if I see them again. It's awful.

The sad story.

There are a lot of cats around here. And now one of the cat is lying under one of the cars and crying. I think it's hurt, maybe it has broken smth, I don't know, but it is for sure sick.
It can moove but not good(it isn't hit by a car, I'm sure, as a car has been there a few hours before and there was no cat) We can't get it out and also if there is any 24h vets, they are at least 1.5 hours driving(anyway I can't google any, probably you have to know here any vet's phone for 24h help).
So I couldn't think of anything else than just to warn an owner of the car. He suggested to start an engine and to see if the cat goes away or to move a car a little bit. But as we couldn't help it right then, I decided it would be better to leave the cat alone till the morning. At least it's covered with a car amd maybe it can sleep. If it's still there in the morning and still is alive, my parents can take it to a vet. That men(the car's owner) promised me, he would be careful in the morning and would check the cat before driving.
It's so awful ((
I understand we can't help every cat, they are hundreds of homeless cats here(where I am now) and some of them get into the troubles, it's natural. They are in some way wild cats(I guess the won't be hapy to live in a flat as they are used to a freedom)
Now I feel sick(like see-sick) and every bone is aching. It happens when I see someone suffering or injuries, or traums, or blood or smth like this. Not a nice thing though, as I can't think clear in such a condition and can't help in a normal way. If someone needs a first aid I can only focus for some time and after it's done, I feel very sick and need a help as well.
Once we were hiking and one guy got a nosebleed. I gave him a water and next moment my horizont started to sway as I was on the boat in the see (we were lucky that the guy was OK and he saw smth was wrong and told me to turn away)

Last edited:
The snake's story

I visited my parents and suddenly noticed their cat was hunting something. Something green was going out of the bag! It was snake's head!
I screamed "Snake, snake, save yourself, save the cat", while screaming I thought that there were no green snakes there but then I though it might came with some ship from Africa or wherever. And as my family was not moving fast enough for saving everyone I screamed just "aaaaaa". I bet the whole street heard it.

My mother stand up very slow came to the snake and asked "Are you nuts? Why are you having an hysteria because of the simple mantis". And yeap, it was it, just a mantis.

The mantis was rescued(the cat very dissapointed with it and was sniffing and looking for the mantis for the next 20 minutes) and let go, and then I tried to explain about amygdala, which is very fast but not very accurate. So, having a phobia, I saw a moving green spot as a snake's head and got very frightened. But the explanation didn't help, now in my family I'm that one who "screamed almost to death a poor mantis".

Assembling day

Once I assembled a cabinet. I refused to get any help from my friends because it wasn't heavy and it seemed to be quite easy. I'd assembled a lot of furniture before. So I opened an istruction and found out there was just a scheme, with the numbers near the parts. And also the same numbers were in invoice. So it was not a realy usefull thing. But ok, I'd assembled a lot of them and there could be nothing new. Except the little black plastic rectangles. I decided to think about them later.
And when I put a back-fiberboard to the sidewalls, there fiberboard had to be fixed by the little nails. I hate this part, I always hit my fingers with a hammer(have I told yet, I'm the best assembler ever), so the black rectangles fit very well for fixing the fiberboard, there were the small holes there, and the nails fit them good, and also there were 3 different sheets of the fiberboard and that rectangles fixed them together good, and my fingers were safe. And also I thought it was a good idea for protecting the walls when it would be ready. Otherwords the rectangles were perfect for the fiberboards.

But once I finished I doubted, as the cabinet suddenly reminded me a centipede, it was suspicious. So I made a picture and sent it to my freind, those one who was good with his hands, asking: "This strange black things - are they the legs?", and in a minute I got a reply: "Yeap, people usually use them as the legs... but you managed". On the other hand, I bet not a lot of people can boast that they own a cabinet-centipede with the legs on it's back.

1672698374376.png

Looser's day
I was jogging and did my best to ran faster, but the speed still was more than 7'(minutes/per km). It's like all my life, I do my best and I'm still not good enough. Can't loose my weight, can't run not so slow, can't find a new job, can't earn enough money, can't learn anything new, can't get relationship.
Whatever I try, I fail. Either I should try beter or I'm hopeless.
Getting up in the morning is so difficult not because I go to a bed late but because I don't want to get up. I see no reason why I still wake up.

Looser's day
I was jogging and did my best to ran faster, but the speed still was more than 7'(minutes/per km). It's like all my life, I do my best and I'm still not good enough. Can't loose my weight, can't run not so slow, can't find a new job, can't earn enough money, can't learn anything new, can't get relationship.
Whatever I try, I fail. Either I should try beter or I'm hopeless.
Getting up in the morning is so difficult not because I go to a bed late but because I don't want to get up. I see no reason why I still wake up.
Don't say such things. You are not a loser. To be thin is only one kind of beauty among many. To try and fail, is better than not trying at all.

You are kind, thoughtful, perceptive, and intelligent. Absolute treasures, of which, I am certain there are many more; and of which are of great and rare value, these days.

! not "try better OR hopeless"
not try better
not hopeless
Just try. And do. These are enough.

Today was a bad day, that's okay. Try again, next day. Maybe big try, maybe small try, both are try. One day at a time. Everyday is a new beginning. No one's know what tomorrow will bring.

Failure is an essential ingredient, to every great success. And it is possible our failures, are just, 'perceived failures,' or turn out to be successes, later on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back