5 Remarkable People of ALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Great mum, good friend, both rubbish at replying to PMs in a timely manner!
2. You're always there when someone needs you and I'm glad of the opportunity to try and repay your kindness.
3. It's strange. We've never really had a conversation and yet I can sense that you respect me. I can tell you that the feeling is mutual. I'm glad you're around.
4. We've had no interaction outside of the threads here, but I always enjoy your posts and I see you as a kind of kindred spirit. I can sense that you have a lot of grief hidden within you.
5. You've not posted much for a while now, but I know you'll be back again when your life is not so hectic.

1. You are special.
2. You care of everyone.
3. You are wonderful friend.
4. I would miss you.
5. Please do not leave.

1. Really wish you would come back....and you too...and the rest of you.
2. Thank you, that was surprising, but thanks all the same. (applies to a few)
3. The time will come, be patient.
4. Stop dilly dallying :club: :p
5. It's good to have you back.

1. You still rock and you're a great friend... even though you'll tell me you're a whiny waste of time ;)

2. You've been through a lot and my greatest hope is that you will never let your experiences make you bitter. You've been there for me when I needed you and you will always have a place on this list.

3. I've STILL never had a conversation with you, but I still think you're great. I don't think you get as much out of this forum as you deserve. You're posts are one of the reasons I signed back up.

4. You've said some lovely things to me over the years and I hold you in high regard. You've suffered a lot of hardship this year and I sincerely hope that next year will be brighter for you.

5. Where have you gone? The games section isn't half as much fun since I returned!

1. Thank you for putting up with me ;). You know I think you are great, you need to be nicer to yourself or else ;).

2. Sweet as always, glad to see some normality coming back for you, I still owe you a cup of te.

3. I enjoy your posts, and think we might be quite similar, someone I could see being friends with.

4. Don't see enough of you this applies to quite a few.

5. I have a lot of respect for the three of you and the work you do.

Serenia said:
1. Thank you for putting up with me ;). You know I think you are great, you need to be nicer to yourself or else ;).

2. Sweet as always, glad to see some normality coming back for you, I still owe you a cup of te.

3. I enjoy your posts, and think we might be quite similar, someone I could see being friends with.

I ate a Dairy Milk bar and a half earlier...

1122 said:
Serenia said:

Eh? You know I am slow this week?

Serenia said:
1122 said:
Serenia said:

Eh? You know I am slow this week?

Well, seeing as I have taken it upon myself to decide that number 1 is me, eating the Dairy Milk is me being nice to myself. If it's not me... I just suffered a chocolate related tourette's moment.

^ Ah lol, good caveman :p There was me thinking I was that whiny that you needed a bar and a half to deal with me :p

1. Thanks for staying in touch even though you've got so much going on in your life. You're awesome - even though you enjoy marshmallow in your ice cream.

2. You've helped me no end and I hope that I have occasionally been of help to you too. One day, we'll all go for that tea...

3. You're one of the main reasons that I signed up for another account... and I no longer have to say that I have never interacted with you outside of these threads!

4. You're lovely and you sent me a great Christmas card. I'm never going to be able to learn your language, but being able to say "Happy Holidays!" is enough ;)

5. You haven't logged in for a very long time and the last message you posted was about feeling tingly and lightheaded. I hope you're OK.

1. You're the First reason I'm still here.

2. You're the Second reason I'm still here.

3. You're the Third reason I'm still here.

4. Glad to see you back.

5. Come on, don't be grumpy. You're way funny than rest of us.

1. I will never forget you and all those days what we spent together. Part of me is still mad to you but please know that despite what you did to me (which was really wrong), I will always love you.

2. You're the bestest best friend ever!!

3. Where did you disappear? I hope you're ok...

4. Everything will be okey, you just need to learn how to trust on others (I lack in this too).

5. I like you, you, you and you.

1. I haven't decided yet.

2. You are so beautiful to me....can't you see!!!!!! (cd) :club:

3. Stop being so **** hard on yourself.

4. I'm starting to slightly change my mind, but.....

5. You need to come around more.

1. I miss Jack Sparrow.
2. I hope you can see what I see (applies to a few)
3. I can handle it. No more messes.
4. I'm sorry, I am just not ready for that level of awesome.
5. Thank you.

1. I don't have to say anything you know how I feel about you.
2. Sorry I haven't been around the same. I hope you are ok. <3
3. You make this forum a great place, applies to a few.
4. Nice seeing you pop in and out, and pleased things have worked out well for you.
5. Where are you, I miss your contributions, applies to a few.

1. You're my number one.
2. I miss our little chats, but I'm glad that things are looking up for you.
3. I can't believe you've gone... and just when I was getting to know you.
4. I'm glad to see you back, even if it's only a brief post every now and then.
5. I miss all the folks in the games threads, but I've got so many things to do!

1. Simply awesome.
2. You have been lovely, I hope you work things out one way or another.
3. You seem to be doing really well lately. You deserve some great things.
4. Why did you leave, loved your posts.
5. You have some lovely qualities, focus on them and you can realise so much

Latest posts

Back