5 Remarkable People of ALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. You're number 1. You know who you are.
2. I agree with almost everything that you 'say'. You're wise beyond your years.
3. You're no longer here as often and I haven't talked to you in months, but I did say that you'd always have a entry on this list.
4. You're still technically a forum member, so I can put you on this list and say that I hope things are going better for you.
5. This place is reserved for all those other members with whom I have shared a laugh - there's been a great many of you over the years.

1. You're a really nice person to talk with and also, hilarious! :D
2. Kind and caring person with a good heart, always waiting to talk with you again.
3. Where are you?? I miss you. ;__; I hope you're well and you can always talk to me.
4. I've a feeling that this friendship is fading away... Such a pity, but it's just how it is. :/
5. Wonderful human being, despite the issues we have had. Thank you for everything. <3

1. I enjoy our late night TV show sharing. It's too bad that it's getting hard to find new episodes.
2. Keep cracking that whip :club:
3. You know me too well. Forget things sometimes, mkay? :D
4. If I was closer, I would help you take care of that problem.
5. Your puppy is cute.

1. I wish you so many happinesseses. You're awesome and you deserve it. I can't help feeling a little protective even if I haven't voiced it, but it's only because I hope I never see you hurt again.
2. You're a fantastic friend. I will always remember and treasure the fact that you were there for me, as I hope I have been for you. And yes, of course I respect you. Muchly.
3. I very occasionally wish we disagreed on something, but I'm also kind of glad that whatever position we start from we always end up in mutual agreement. You can drink to that.
4. Things can and will change, just try not to make things hard for yourself and try to be more understanding of others' perspectives. I am still here for you, but reacting the way you did doesn't make things easy.
5. You're gorgeous and smart, and I hope you know it and never underestimate yourself. I admire how capable you are and how driven, in your own way.
Also- 6. I'm so glad we're friends! I think you've made me a better person. 7. I hope we're on the road to repairing things, because I do miss you.

So much else I want to say but.. hug yourselves! Big hugs!

1. You seem decent enough, we should talk more
2. You need to come back :club: (applies to several)
3. Why?
4. You'll get through it.
5. I can't help but wonder if you are back. You always come back. lol

You have no idea how glad I am you put it away, listened to me and tried a bit more. But best of all, you seem happy. Now that's a victory, if anything is! I kinda feel like I did something good, heh.

Long time no see. I sincerely hope you are okay!

Long time no see you either. I hope you are okay as well!

Your thoughts align so well. Always a pleasure to argue on your side.

To you - yes you, the reader - I hope you get a wonderful day! ^_^

1. You are beautiful in multiple ways, and I hope you can achieve happiness.

2. You're in the war zone, fighting on multiple fronts. Win every last battle!

3. I like your cynicism. Even if you may not see it as that. Don't change. I like you.

I know, the thread demands 5, but I was struggling to get past 3 without being false. Not that others don't deserve plaudits because they do, but these 3 stood out with specifics.

LOL I didn't even know that there was a thread like this.

Regardless, I find it unfair to limit the number to 5. There are many, many, MANY great, unique, fantastic people on ALL. More than remarkable, fantastic. Each has a unique perspective, a unique take on life and opinions that will never ever be found anywhere else on planet Earth for as long as this site will exist. I won't name any names, because it'd be unfair to all the other people on ALL, but particularly, my heart goes out to those who gave me a hand, a precious hand throught all of this. A girl in Israël particularly, I'm happy to see she's rocking in life right now, because she deserves it. My heart also goes out to Australia and Canada, two particularly badass dude and dudette who've been there for me since day one in a major way. Another particularly badass American dudette who's been kicking ass and taking names, she's practically a part of the furniture here, but she **** well don't look like an old drawer ;-)
Then there's all the others. Stalking these forums and reading threads, even though we've had our share of exchanged heated words, has given me respect for a dude in India who probably doesn't think that much of me. Let's keep it a secret that the reverse is not true and I actually think there's a lot of wisdom in the man, sometimes. Same for another dude in Chili. As rockin' people go, I found a nice flower of a girl here, who's life is also going kickass, whom I wish only but the best. Then there's those that have gone, since he ain't here I'll name him by name, Volt I particularly miss and still keep in contact with. The guy is awesome. Then there's another syrupee white girl here who's great, wise, all-seing and all knowing ;-) that I enjoy very much talking to. All you guys are awesome and others I don't mention I think very highly off as well. Then of course, there's the joker, who rocks.
Because all this has been real hard. It's not over yet, but you have no small part to play in me keeping my sanity through it all. For that, I'll eternally be grateful and if I find a way to repay it, trust me, I will. And even if I end up vanishing, which is something that might happen, I'm never sure except on the day by day, I'll be back here.

Much love to ALL ;-)

I like this thread.

Many many good people here, from many, many cool-ass countries.

But... um..... well... er... Canada.

Enough said, really. There are some folks in that crazy, frozen northern nation that simply kick arse. They know who they are.

I will fight to the death for the maple leaf. And they will do the same for the Southern Cross. Brothers in arms.

Australia over and out.

Seosa said:

3. I like your cynicism. Even if you may not see it as that. Don't change. I like you.

I know, the thread demands 5, but I was struggling to get past 3 without being false. Not that others don't deserve plaudits because they do, but these 3 stood out with specifics.

I wonder if these 3 people know I'm referring to them...

Good thread, this.

Seosa said:
Seosa said:

Good thread, this.

That's part of the fun! =p

kamya said:
Seosa said:
Seosa said:

Good thread, this.

That's part of the fun! =p

Exactly 😝

I think 2 might know.

Latest posts

Back