70 going on 40

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThoughtsIn3D

Reaction score
I used to be un-breakable, falling out of trees, crashed 29 motor bikes. However my brain I am happy to say, still has a few neurons working their socks off but are doing a vanishing act on a daily basis. But hey, it is what it is and I can thank my lucky stars I am still in one piece, having recently fallen down some wet garden steps while watering my garden and gaining a ruptured cartilage, plus a hairline fracture in one of my pinkies (Finger) :oops:

I am not entirely sure why I registered on this site? But deep down I know exactly why. Perhaps I felt guilty at having registered a while back and not bothered to post but again being honest, it was the cleverly targeted reminder emails which started to fill my in-box. I am registered with so many forums that I lost count, until I just went into settings on my browser >21 and counting. 7 are computer related, 4 local to me. 1 health related and the rest are lonely hearts club type forums! Well, hello there to all the lonely ones out there and everybody else who feels the need to be here 😘😘

I am a chatter-box and can bore the hind legs off a donkey and did so only the other day 😁

I used to be un-breakable, falling out of trees, crashed 29 motor bikes. However my brain I am happy to say, still has a few neurons working their socks off but are doing a vanishing act on a daily basis. But hey, it is what it is and I can thank my lucky stars I am still in one piece, having recently fallen down some wet garden steps while watering my garden and gaining a ruptured cartilage, plus a hairline fracture in one of my pinkies (Finger) :oops:

I am not entirely sure why I registered on this site? But deep down I know exactly why. Perhaps I felt guilty at having registered a while back and not bothered to post but again being honest, it was the cleverly targeted reminder emails which started to fill my in-box. I am registered with so many forums that I lost count, until I just went into settings on my browser >21 and counting. 7 are computer related, 4 local to me. 1 health related and the rest are lonely hearts club type forums! Well, hello there to all the lonely ones out there and everybody else who feels the need to be here 😘😘

I am a chatter-box and can bore the hind legs off a donkey and did so only the other day 😁
Hmm!

After having spent/wasted similar amount of time, I would not feel ashamed or guilty.

Thanks for such life endurance!

Latest posts

Back