A bit crazy story 😅

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The woman

Reaction score
So fast forward I don't have any friends to hang out. Maybe 1 or 2 but only if i asked them. So i going out alone. One day i went to the beach and dm a guy from my city that we talked before many times if he wants to join me. Just two people (nor man or woman) meeting for a swim. So he came and he shouted so loud "IT'S MY FIRST EVER DATE IN THE BEACH"
First of all wasn't near a date (romantically) and i thought i made it clear in the dm's. Anyway, in front of me were sitting a very handsome man, we gave some looks and i felt an instant connection but when the other guy came and screamed this quote ofc the guy i liked after some minutes he left. And im here sitting in my room thinking I don't know his name,his friends he had with him anything at all. So how am i supposed to find him? It's been 1 month now 😅
Ohh and i went to the restroom for some minutes and when i came back he left. Was about the time I'd ask him his name.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back