A depressed optimist)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllieI

Reaction score
Hello. I am Allie. I am very sociable, but have no friends, paradoxically.
I still do not lose hope)

If you need to talk, please feel free to message me.

Hello. I am Allie. I am very sociable, but have no friends, paradoxically.
I still do not lose hope)

If you need to talk, please feel free to message me.
Hi there, I don't feel a real need at the moment to talk but thanks for opening a dialog. It says that you joined some time ago but it also says your first message was just a moment ago. I'm confused by alll of that but confused in a pleasant way. Greetings but I must run for now, ciao!

Hello and thank you. Yes, I joined a year ago, but back then I was a depressed pessimist)

Hello and thank you. Yes, I joined a year ago, but back then I was a depressed pessimist)
Okay, sounds reasonable enough. Good to read that someone's, your, life had such a dramatic turnaround. I'll add your name to my list of those who don't bite. Thanks for the intro, Allie. I'll keep the line open, eh? Buenas noches!

You ever read the guide for the channels. Not the TV guide, but the one for your whatever box? There's more than one Lifetime channel, I guess. Some of these titles, and not the ones that make these real life crimes before they're solved movies, seem so easy to make. Like, My killer stepdaughter 3, or My killer cheerleader stepdaughter 7. How much do you think they pay for a new script? $1000? $231? $9?

Latest posts

Back