A happy week to everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

npc

Reaction score
Hello! I hope i can learn something about why i feel lonely while i get to meet everyone. I've been searching for places to share these thoughts and feelings with other who my want to share as well to no avail until now. I hope this stick. I good week for everyone.

It fluctuates. Sometimes the loneliness is passing. Other times it's very stagnant. I mean, it's obviously there at the end of the day. Any outreach I guess is supposed to be good.

Hello! I hope i can learn something about why i feel lonely while i get to meet everyone. I've been searching for places to share these thoughts and feelings with other who my want to share as well to no avail until now. I hope this stick. I good week for everyone.
Excuse me Miss or Mr Questgiver.
I would like to take on a mission so whatever you have available will work fine for me. ♥️

It fluctuates. Sometimes the loneliness is passing. Other times it's very stagnant. I mean, it's obviously there at the end of the day. Any outreach I guess is supposed to be good.
I feel you, when i'm busy with daily chores is not so bad. But sometimes i feel the need to talk to someone and i can't find anyone to do that.

Excuse me Miss or Mr Questgiver.
I would like to take on a mission so whatever you have available will work fine for me. ♥️
I have a quest for you, drink a lot of water, each some delicious food...and kill that dragon in my backyard.

Latest posts

Back