A Kiss having a DISadvantage

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August Campbell

My ultimate dream came true.
Reaction score
Has anybody else considered this? Between doing a kiss or doing sex, a Kiss has the big drawback that the participants can not see each other's faces during that time. Whereas in Sex, the participants can see each other's faces but not so in a Kiss. That is, unless the man kisses her upraised hand, then he can see her face at the same time. But if it's lip to lip, then they can not see each other's faces, so it can be a damper. Do any of you others find it regrettable?

Well, the other big advantage of sex over kissing is that with sex you can position the other person so as not to block your view of the TV. That's especially nice when Baywatch is on. Ha! Ha!

This is what I want to be stairing at when I'm kissing OR having sex:

iu

Has anybody else considered this? Between doing a kiss or doing sex, a Kiss has the big drawback that the participants can not see each other's faces during that time. Whereas in Sex, the participants can see each other's faces but not so in a Kiss. That is, unless the man kisses her upraised hand, then he can see her face at the same time. But if it's lip to lip, then they can not see each other's faces, so it can be a damper. Do any of you others find it regrettable?

Unfortunately I wouldn't know.

Latest posts

Back