A little help please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

iseestars

I'm encountering a problem while posting new threads or posting replies to threads on the forum. After I submit what I write, some codes appear in my writing, they look like html codes, something like for example #333 which I believe is the colour of the font and also some brackets with the size of the font and the font appears to be very smal, like size 3 or something. And I don't know how to fix this problem exactly. I've seen that everything returns to normal once I edit and delete the code. But I don't understand why this issue appears in the first place. Is it because of my phone I wonder... ? I have an old BlackBerry Classic. Maybe it's time to switch to Android, but I don't have the possibility at the moment, this BlackBerry is all I've got and I'll be stuck with it for quite a while : D

Just PM your credit card numbers, bank account numbers, and driver's license information and I'll take care of everything for you. Ha! Ha!

iu

Finished said:
Just PM your credit card numbers, bank account numbers, and driver's license information and I'll take care of everything for you. Ha! Ha!

iu

: D Ummmm..... Ooook... Will do. Check your inbox : D

TheRealCallie said:
I have noticed that happening to a lot of people that use their phone to post.  Not sure how to fix that, but people still use BlackBerry?

: D Actually I'm an old dinosaur using BlackBerry. People don't use it anymore : D

But I found a way to fix the problem a little  bit;  I just edit the post/thread and then delete those codes and it looks better afterwards.  : )

iseestars said:
TheRealCallie said:
I have noticed that happening to a lot of people that use their phone to post.  Not sure how to fix that, but people still use BlackBerry?

: D Actually I'm an old dinosaur using BlackBerry. People don't use it anymore : D

But I found a way to fix the problem a little  bit;  I just edit the post/thread and then delete those codes and it looks better afterwards.  : )

Maybe you could hit "preview post" post actually submitting it, so you can check to see if the extra codes are there?

TheRealCallie said:
iseestars said:
TheRealCallie said:

Maybe you could hit "preview post" post actually submitting it, so you can check to see if the extra codes are there?

I'll do that from now on. : ) Thank you!

Latest posts

Back