A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f_wa2x_224_u8yfi.gif

Minus said:

I'm not sure about so many things...
Who's hitting whom?
What is he/she using to hit him/her with?
Why the stars never fall off the sky?
Make yourself clearer please... My IQ is in the single digits...

TheRealCallie
CAKCy said:
mgill said:
5'6=below average height
bald=below average hair
even if my face could be considered average at best, combined with the first two attributes makes for a below average male. regardless, all of the women i have been interested in have considered me below average and they are the one's who's opinion truly matters.

it's not that i don't want to hear what people suggest but instead my vast experience in attempting to date firmly contradicts what has been suggested.  i think it would be very interesting to do a poll here to see exactly how many men here have had simliar experiences as mine.

I'll put it this way and try to understand: If I were a woman and someone approached me with your attitude and thoughts about yourself, at the back of your mind, I would run so fast that you couldn't catch me with an X-15!

The same applies to anyone on this site thinking they are worthless because they don't look good (or they THINK they don't look good)...

Period.

mgill said:
all of the women i have been interested in have considered me below average and they are the one's who's opinion truly matters.

And another thing (God, you make me mad!!!): Have they actually told you that they don't like you because you are short and bald? OR YOU THINK they rejected you because of that? 

THAT makes all the difference!

Here's what I don't get...you have guys who say that have little to no experience and can't get a date. (even the ones that were married for 20 years).  You have the same guys who are negative as hell and vilify women.  Yet they know also seem to know exactly who is and is not their type.  

Which brings me to the whole "type" bullshit.  Just because you have a "type" doesn't mean that is who you are supposed to be with.  You want a date, ask girls out.  Not simply those who fit into everything you put on your "dream girl" list, but everyone.  You don't know who you are going to mesh with.  No one does and it's stupid and naive to think that "dream girl" is the only girl for you.

so according to you the key to women being attracted to a man is mind reading? how is a women going to know my attitude & thoughts until they get to know me on a more than casual basis? it's funny how tall, good looking men with low self esteem never have an issue finding women.  some of them also have major psychological issues and even violent tendencies but it seems that women's ability to detect these in top tier men is nonexistent and there are always hordes of women lining up to hook up with them. 

your conclusion seems to be based on a form of the no true scotsman logical fallacy. when an unattractive man fails with women, it MUST be due to his negative attitude and his inferior physical apperance and can't have anything to do with the constant rejection. in reality often times (and defiantly in my case) the negative attitude is DUE to the failure & rejection rather than being the cause of it.  most of us don't start out with low self esteem but are taught it over the years by the women we are interested in but whom want nothing to do with us romantically.

i have never once mentioned a dream girl. i certainly never mentioned having a type and don't feel i even have one.  i find many kinds of women attractive so as long as there is the basic attraction, for me that's all that matters to peek my interest. instead, it is women who have a type and they always seem to be tall, above avearage facially with good hair.

btw, no one is "supposed" to be with anyone so i have no idea what you are implying here.

"And another thing (God, you make me mad!!!): Have they actually told you that they don't like you because you are short and bald? OR YOU THINK they rejected you because of that?

THAT makes all the difference!"

not directly as women will very often instead try and save a man's feelings by making up excuses for why they don't want to go on a date with those they are not physically attracted to and i have heard many of them. the only logical reason which makes sense is that they were not physically attracted to me. even several whom i was CERTAIN were into me flat out rejected me when i asked them out. a few of them ended up with a tall, good looking BF soon after too so their claim that they were not looking to date anyone was obviously untrue. and no, i was not stalking them as was implied here previously-we ran in the same social circles so i became aware of their realtionships indirectly. the fact that i was very often friend zoned by them also strongly points to the rejections being based on my inferior physical appearance as opposed to my personality.

btw, i apologize if i am making you angry as that was never my intent. i am merely relating my own personal experiences of attempts at dating over the last decade or so and as i said, i am far from the only man on this board having these issues. perhaps some men are failing due to a lack of social skills but how then do you explain those of us who have no other issues other than finding romantic connections?

mgill said:
not directly as women will very often instead try and save a man's feelings by making up excuses for why they don't want to go on a date with those they are not physically attracted to and i have heard many of them.  the only logical reason which makes sense is that they were not physically attracted to me.  even several whom i was CERTAIN were into me flat out rejected me when i asked them out.  a few of them ended up with a tall, good looking BF soon after too so their claim that they were not looking to date anyone was obviously untrue.  and no, i was not stalking them as was implied here previously-we ran in the same social circles so i became aware of their realtionships indirectly.  the fact that i was very often friend zoned by them also strongly points to the rejections being based on my inferior physical appearance as opposed to my personality.

Lol, it's cute how women couldn't possibly know that you find them shallow and essentially hate them based on your outlook on life, but YOU....YOU can actually read minds and know exactly why they are doing what they are doing and saying....

It's also kind of funny that anything I say requires scientific evidence and my personal experiences don't count, but you can use your stupid studies (that show nothing and definitely aren't science), your stupid YouTube videos and your own personal experiences as "evidence" 

Perhaps a little less hypocrisy?

TheRealCallie said:
It's also kind of funny that anything I say requires scientific evidence and my personal experiences don't count

I missed the point in time that women's opinion started to have any value at all! When did this happen???

mgill said:
not directly as women will very often instead try and save a man's feelings by making up excuses for why they don't want to go on a date with those they are not physically attracted to and i have heard many of them.  the only logical reason which makes sense is that they were not physically attracted to me.

True. People, in general, don't like hurting people. Being untrue, non-confrontational saves them from the guilt of hurting someone. I admit having committed the same crime. But that is NOT the only logical reason. By the few things I know about you, you get to meet every new woman in your environment with defeatism written all over you.

even several whom i was CERTAIN were into me flat out rejected me when i asked them out.  a few of them ended up with a tall, good looking BF soon after too so their claim that they were not looking to date anyone was obviously untrue.

Here's my logic: If they ended up dating tall, good looking BFs - with the majority of us, predators, being equally stupid - they, the women, were quite good looking too (if not drop dead gorgeous), otherwise a "tall, good looking" predator wouldn't go after them. Eye-candy women is not the only kind out there.

and no, i was not stalking them as was implied here previously-we ran in the same social circles so i became aware of their realtionships indirectly.  the fact that i was very often friend zoned by them also strongly points to the rejections being based on my inferior physical appearance as opposed to my personality.

I didn't, and I don't think anybody else implied that you stalked anybody. If they rejected you, purely based on how you look, no offense but they are as stupid as you are!

btw, i apologize if i am making you angry as that was never my intent.  i am merely relating my own personal experiences of attempts at dating over the last decade or so and as i said, i am far from the only man on this board having these issues. perhaps some men are failing due to a lack of social skills but how then do you explain those of us who have no other issues other than finding romantic connections?

Come on, mgill. You know what I mean and there was never a need for you to apologize! We are all here for the same reason: Loneliness is slowly killing us. I tried to make you understand that looks may be a factor on one's "success" but it's not the only one. (If I was good looking and found out that my partner was with me only because of my good looks I would be very worried. There's always someone better looking...)

CAKCy said:
mgill said:
not directly as women will very often instead try and save a man's feelings by making up excuses for why they don't want to go on a date with those they are not physically attracted to and i have heard many of them.  the only logical reason which makes sense is that they were not physically attracted to me.

True. People, in general, don't like hurting people. Being untrue, non-confrontational saves them from the guilt of hurting someone. I admit having committed the same crime. But that is NOT the only logical reason. By the few things I know about you, you get to meet every new woman in your environment with defeatism written all over you.

even several whom i was CERTAIN were into me flat out rejected me when i asked them out.  a few of them ended up with a tall, good looking BF soon after too so their claim that they were not looking to date anyone was obviously untrue.

Here's my logic: If they ended up dating tall, good looking BFs - with the majority of us, predators, being equally stupid - they, the women, were quite good looking too (if not drop dead gorgeous), otherwise a "tall, good looking" predator wouldn't go after them. Eye-candy women is not the only kind out there.

and no, i was not stalking them as was implied here previously-we ran in the same social circles so i became aware of their realtionships indirectly.  the fact that i was very often friend zoned by them also strongly points to the rejections being based on my inferior physical appearance as opposed to my personality.

I didn't, and I don't think anybody else implied that you stalked anybody. If they rejected you, purely based on how you look, no offense but they are as stupid as you are!

btw, i apologize if i am making you angry as that was never my intent.  i am merely relating my own personal experiences of attempts at dating over the last decade or so and as i said, i am far from the only man on this board having these issues. perhaps some men are failing due to a lack of social skills but how then do you explain those of us who have no other issues other than finding romantic connections?

Come on, mgill. You know what I mean and there was never a need for you to apologize! We are all here for the same reason: Loneliness is slowly killing us. I tried to make you understand that looks may be a factor on one's "success" but it's not the only one. (If I was good looking and found out that my partner was with me only because of my good looks I would be very worried. There's always someone better looking...)

i think you have missed the whole point & are once again conflating the cause for the effect. my defeatism was the result of constant rejection as opposed to being the cause of it. idon't think that look & heights are the only factors but without a certain baseline of both, the vast majority of time physical attraction from women is not even possible. there are just some men who are simply too physically unattractive to have success with women.  for some reason, so many people here are in complete denial of this fact-perhaps due to another facet of thei Just World fallacy.  if men like myself cannot find a date, we MUST be doing something wrong and it can NEVER be about our physical unattractiveness.

if you actually believe that the vast majority of women do not reject men based only on our lack of looks & height then there really is nothing more to discuss because this is the way attraction actually works for both men & women. resorting to ad hominum attacks does not change this fact in the least. perhaps one's partner is not going to be with a man only because of his good looks, without a certain baseline of looks & height she never would have given him a chance in the first place. i can somewhat understand your position because i held it myself for much of my life until i discovered first hand how delusional & innaccurate the uncomfortable truth is-i.e. that most of one's potential quality of life in all area's depends directly on their level of physcial attractiveness and this is espcially critical when it comes to men & dating/relationships. the fact that you as a man of slightly above average height cannot relate to this makes sense as i would never have heard of this forum if i were fortunate enough to have been 5'11.

CAKCy said:
TheRealCallie said:
It's also kind of funny that anything I say requires scientific evidence and my personal experiences don't count

I missed the point in time that women's opinion started to have any value at all! When did this happen???

what people in general say they believe and what they actually do (especially women when it comes to what they find attractive in men) are very often very different.  this effect causes great confusion & frustration as men try to be what women claim to want yet still never have any success.  this is because when women say they want a confident, kind, humourous & interesting man they actually mean they want a tall, good looking, confident, kind, humorous & interesting man.  without having the first two characteristics, it almost always means a trip straight to the dreaded friendzone for a genetically unfortunate male.

TheRealCallie said:
mgill said:
not directly as women will very often instead try and save a man's feelings by making up excuses for why they don't want to go on a date with those they are not physically attracted to and i have heard many of them.  the only logical reason which makes sense is that they were not physically attracted to me.  even several whom i was CERTAIN were into me flat out rejected me when i asked them out.  a few of them ended up with a tall, good looking BF soon after too so their claim that they were not looking to date anyone was obviously untrue.  and no, i was not stalking them as was implied here previously-we ran in the same social circles so i became aware of their realtionships indirectly.  the fact that i was very often friend zoned by them also strongly points to the rejections being based on my inferior physical appearance as opposed to my personality.

Lol, it's cute how women couldn't possibly know that you find them shallow and essentially hate them based on your outlook on life, but YOU....YOU can actually read minds and know exactly why they are doing what they are doing and saying....

It's also kind of funny that anything I say requires scientific evidence and my personal experiences don't count, but you can use your stupid studies (that show nothing and definitely aren't science), your stupid YouTube videos and your own personal experiences as "evidence" 

i never once claimed or implied that i hate women.  why would i be so interetsed in female companionship if i hated females?  what i hate is my own genetic inferiority and my inability to measure up (both literally & figuratively) to the superior men whom women are looking for.  my despair is directed inward as opposed to outward.

btw, they are not MY studies or MY video's as i did not create them but am merely sharing them. if you read the comments on them along with comments of other men here you would discover that the issue is not isolated and is far more widespread than you & others are willing to admit.

it not really surprising that someone who believes in supernatural phenomena like mind reading and hell/the afterlife would be in such vehement denial of how our society really works. perhaps you should examine your own toxic positivity and realize that like it or not most things in life are beyond one's control. just as there are winners there also must be losers and very often the only difference between the two is the quality (or lack there of) of one's genetics about which nothing can be done.

mgill said:
if you actually believe that the vast majority of women do not reject men based only on our lack of looks & height then there really is nothing more to discuss because this is the way attraction actually works for both men & women.

I don't know about the "vast majority" but there are those who do reject men based only on the looks. Similarly, the "vast majority" of men acts in exactly the same way. Or better yet: I've seen a lot of good looking women having ugly partners. It is very rare to see the opposite.

My reply to you and I'm done with this. Get some advice from:
Danny DeVito,
Bushwick Bill,
Danny Woodburn.

resorting to ad hominum attacks does not change this fact in the least. perhaps one's partner is not going to be with a man only because of his good looks

If you consider my calling the "vast majority" of people (men and women) who choose their partners based only on looks, and the people (like you) who think that looks is the only thing that matters in this world, stupid an "ad hominum attack" so be it.

mgill said:
perhaps you should examine your own toxic positivity

Your reply is not to me but... let's say this is "my" thread so, I think, I have the right to reply.

I resent your comment about TheRealCallie's "toxic positivity". That "toxic positivity", as you call it, is what most sensible people need, to realize that not everything in life is rosy and that they have to put some extra effort in achieving their goals.

mgill said:
TheRealCallie said:
mgill said:

i never once claimed or implied that i hate women.  why would i be so interetsed in female companionship if i hated females?  what i hate is my own genetic inferiority and my inability to measure up (both literally & figuratively) to the superior men whom women are looking for.  my despair is directed inward as opposed to outward.

btw, they are not MY studies or MY video's as i did not create them but am merely sharing them. if you read the comments on them along with comments of other men here you would discover that the issue is not isolated and is far more widespread than you & others are willing to admit.

it not really surprising that someone who believes in supernatural phenomena like mind reading and hell/the afterlife would be in such vehement denial of how our society really works. perhaps you should examine your own toxic positivity and realize that like it or not most things in life are beyond one's control. just as there are winners there also must be losers and very often the only difference between the two is the quality (or lack there of) of one's genetics about which nothing can be done.

I don't even know where to begin with this, I really don't.  All you do is contradict yourself in like every **** post you make at this point. 

You don't have to outright claim or imply anything, your posts say enough about how you feel about women.  You blame them.  You can say whatever you want about your bullshit "inferior genetics" theory, but it's not true.  It's just another excuse people like you want to make. 

I am well aware they aren't "your" studies and videos, but you treat them as gospel.  You treat them as if they are scientific evidence, which they are very far from.  I have read the comments on them.  And I never said there weren't guys out there that have the same issues, but they all have something in common....they've given up, they have chosen to place the blame outside themselves, they are negative as fresia and people can see that.  What I don't believe is true is just how "widespread" you seem to think it is.  There are almost 8 billion people in this world.  The number of people who think like you, who believe this black/red pill crap is a minuscule fraction of the population. 

Now this last paragraph is really the big kicker.  First, you are trying to read MY mind here, believing you think you know exactly what I'm thinking and what I believe.  I never said anyone could read minds, I said people can sense negativity, they can see how you react, they can see your body language, they can see your defeatism, it's written all over your face.  Has nothing to do with reading minds. :rolleyes:
I know exactly how our society works...you don't seem to, but I do.  Just because the majority of society works a certain way doesn't mean you have to follow it blindly.  It doesn't mean that you have to give up because you don't fit into it perfectly.  Doesn't mean that you can't be successful in what you want to be successful in.  What you don't seem to understand that that you won't get anywhere by thinking you have failed before you even start.  Self fulfilling prophecy much?  You are where you are because of the choices you have made, the beliefs you have chosen to accept as fact.  And don't start on me about how you have no choices, we've already covered that in a different thread.  One that was actually YOURS and not one you just decided to hijack. 
And there you go again trying to read my mind.  Toxic positivity....really?  lol, that's hilarious and utterly wrong.  There is NOTHING wrong with negative emotions, everyone has them.  Everyone should feel them and learn from them  There is, however, something wrong with letting negative emotions rule your life to the point where you have ended up. 
Stop thinking for me, it's pretty **** clear that you know nothing about women and you certainly know nothing about me.  Probably because you don't want to.  I am, after all, just another shallow woman who will ONLY want a guy with hair and who is taller than 6 foot....

Latest posts

Back