A message for another forum member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I really wish I took the time to get to know you better. I feel like we have a lot in common.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
TheSkaFish said:
^I've had a couple dreams now where I've been out, and mobs of maskless people were closing in on me like zombies.  In one of the dreams, for some reason I was holding a water-cooler-sized container of iced tea.  I threw it at the people and ran home.

Wanna be my bodyguard? :D

On my way!

[youtube]LSIZEL8s0_Q[/youtube]

Perhaps, if circumstances were different, things may have turned out differently. However, things said cannot be taken back, actions performed cannot be reversed, and time spent cannot be returned. So I'll just say, I hope you find your happiness before you say goodbye to this world.

Waiting on a message elsewhere from someone...

I hope you're just busy instead of mad at me, or instead of you not caring to talk to me anymore.

I'm sorry I haven't been talkative lately myself, but I've had a lot of stress, anger, mental housecleaning, I just haven't felt like I was in a good place for a good back-and-forth conversation. I've barely had anything to talk to anyone about for the longest time. My mind has been pretty empty, I've just been kind of tired and burnt out on life, not capable of drumming up much passion, enthusiasm, curiosity, or ideas.

I'm trying to do the right thing and be non-needy, but I just hope I hear from you.

1. Congratulations on the birth of your sweet princess. :love:
  2. I hope we're still cool, despite the lack of communication.
  3. Hope you are doing all right.

I've been under lots of stress dealing with this situation trying to learn a job skill that's hard for me, and also searching through my life, trying to retrace all my wrong steps and get back on the main road, trying to find myself. I haven't had much to talk about with anyone, that doesn't involve those two topics and I'm afraid they're not much fun.

Then of course, there's the situation I've been in, being single and all that, and all the negative feelings I have about it, and just trying to figure out how to get out of it. But that's not pleasant either.

I know I haven't talked to you. But it's not because I don't care anymore.
It's because I don't want to make an impression on you that I am a boring and negative person, or that we don't have that much to talk about after all. I don't want you to think that we can't really talk and I don't want it to fizzle out. I just don't know if I've had thoughts lately, or have anything to say lately, that you'd find interesting. I've just kinda been stuck in myself. I haven't had a lot of inspiration lately.

I feel bad leaving you on the shelf as time goes by, but I do miss you. And I hope that when I feel like I'm in the right headspace, you'll still feel like talking.

There is nothing wrong. And if there is, it's because something has to change.

Latest posts

Back