A message for anyone who trusts Bill Gates.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hereward87

Reaction score
Claiming to be doing something as a noble cause i.e. Its the right thing to do.
Can be used as a manipulation tactic to serve a self-serving agenda or even a malevolent agenda.

This is clearly the tactic that Bill gates and the WEF are using.

Another similar tactic that manipulators used as cover is to say that they are only doing it for your own benefit.
This is obviously another tactic that Bill Gates and the WEF are using.

Bill Gates and a lot of his family were members of the Eugenics society.

"Windows 10 will be the last version of Windows. We will only release updates for it thereafter."
Melinda takes half.
Windows 11 gets announced.

Yes I know he has nothing to do with it anymore, but it's still a funny thing to me.

This is a photo of Jacob Rothschild, posing in front of a picture called "Satan summoning his legions" by Thomas Lawrence

Attachments

• Rothschild_1.jpg
    Rothschild_1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
This sounds like a conspiracy theory. With no actual evidence...not even bad evidence that is clearly a lie. It's just your opinion.
The initiative triggered a range of diverse conspiracy theories spread by the American far-right and conservative commentators on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Such theories include baseless claims that the COVID-19 pandemic was created by a secret group in order to seize control of the global economy,[1] that lockdown restrictions were deliberately designed to induce economic meltdown,[14] or that a global elite was attempting to abolish private property while using COVID-19 to enslave humanity with vaccines.[15][12] Great Reset conspiracy theories increased in intensity when leaders such as U.S. president Joe Biden, New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern and Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau incorporated ideas of a post-COVID-19 "reset" in their speeches.[1][16]

....I don't know what you're talking about. 😈

Money is kind of a farce. It all just goes back to investment companies and the IRS anyway.
I really don't even know why it's kept in circulation if we're just given it just to give it back.
If you consider the history of taxation, that would make it roughly a 4.500+ year old game of Hot Potato.
Basically your two options are: 1.) Buy into and out of debt for forever, or 2.) Live going without for forever.
In either case, it's still a complex form of slavery.
Just gotta move the numbers around with a whole Hell of a lot of misdirection in an attempt to confuse people and make them believe that's not the case when it is.

The term "Conspiracy theory" was probably coined by the CIA, like a lot of people say.
"The earliest known usage was by the American author Charles Astor Bristed, in a letter to the editor published in The New York Times on January 11,1863"

You're welcome. I wouldn't trust "a lot of people" as far as I can throw 'em.

I thought this thread would be serious. It sure is humorous.

Let me ask, what if all the accusations were true. It's not like we could vote Gates out of being rich.

Unsubstantiated theories are intended to make people angry. Angry people spend money differently than had they not been angry. It is a manipulation intended to steer profits.

Gates has announced he is donating his entire fortune to the Gates Foundation. The Gates Foundation supports education, and fights poverty and illness. Mostly benefiting the United States.

I would say theories about Gates' malevolence is driven by an envy of his success, and/or by the enemies he made by being ruthless in business. A theory of my own is that creating disdain for anything Gates might just be to turn consumers to bolster corporate profits by sucking the wind from Gates' sails.

Gates is (was) a registered republican but has democratic ideologies and global economic views. He supports higher taxes for corporations. He is pushing for climate initiatives.

Gates is basically all things that right leaning executives are trying to fight.

This does not make Gates a wonderful person. Gates understands that to make a profit you must have a strong economy and that means to build the financial power of the consumer body. Abolishing poverty means more spending.

Gates has always been a profiteer, but unlike corporate greed that is bleeding the economy, Gates sees the long term where smaller profits for longer increases a company's growth and sustainability.

Corporations that take all the money are destined to fail when there is no money left. When the economy plummets businesses adapt by protecting their net gain, usually by raising prices and cutting costs, which further damages the economy by driving inflation.

Corporations put as much money to supporting candidates that will keep their taxes low as what those taxes would amount to. This is counter intuitive. The government needs to be funded. They force its financing onto their very source of profits thus limiting the amount of money that consumers can spend on their products.

Conspiracy theories will ALWAYS trace back to the money.

Gates can be a dick, but his efforts, albeit profit guided, are still good for the average person. He is doing a lot to improve education. Educated people earn more. He has donated hundreds of millions to help the impoverished rise up and fish (not literally). His activities to fight inflation have helped to push through congressional Acts.

He has a lot of money. He gets a lot done. Mostly things that go against others with a lot of money. Therein is the incentive for these rumors.

Last edited:
This is a photo of Jacob Rothschild, posing in front of a picture called "Satan summoning his legions" by Thomas Lawrence

Even if this photo isn't photoshopped so what? How is Jehovah any better? Read what Dawkins, Bakunin, Voltaire, Nietzsche and the likes have to say about the Jewish god, it's hilarious and they have a point: he was unifonically trolling this guy asking him to sacrifice his son and then abandoned it in the last moment, as well as demanding animal sacrifice and what not, read on:

https://answersingenesis.org/who-is...ld-testament-harsh-brutal-and-downright-evil/
And the funny thing is it's not quite an old Rotschild who is forbidding criticism of the Jewish god, it's stupid students from the far left. Example: those weed/stoned imbeciles will say that since I am white, from eastern europe, tall, big c*ck lol I must be a racist who supports Putin and hates the jews. No...ok I hate ALL religions but the american imbeciles will say I somehow must be a christian idiot who hates dark Muslims. Tell you what: when Putin or Kim Jong Un launch a nuke and enlighten their pro-black a$$es they'll finally realize that even light is racist and they'll shut up.

^ I should post this on Tiktok or twitter it will qualify as an epic rant :).

Conspiracy theories will ALWAYS trace back to the money.

This is America, EVERYTHING here is about money.
That's why I hate money so much.
I used to work for a man that at the age of 58, owned 6 warehouses in commercial real estate, a cell phone tower, and 2 blocks of rental property, as well as a distribution business in one of those warehouses, and at his age before I moved out of that town he was again going back to college for another degree in some other business field relating to his entrepreneurship.
I learned a metric shitload from that man.
I absolutely hated working for him, but I did learn a lot from working for him and talking with him every day.

Claiming to be doing something as a noble cause i.e. Its the right thing to do.
Can be used as a manipulation tactic to serve a self-serving agenda or even a malevolent agenda.

This is clearly the tactic that Bill gates and the WEF are using.

Another similar tactic that manipulators used as cover is to say that they are only doing it for your own benefit.
This is obviously another tactic that Bill Gates and the WEF are using.

Bill Gates and a lot of his family were members of the Eugenics society.
I never liked Bill Gates and Microshaft. The Internet was a great place for small emerging software companies with fantastic software. But, Gates bought most of them all out, honeysuckle canned alot of the software, did hack jobs on other software, and really took away the opportunities for the little software guys.

iu

I never liked Bill Gates and Microshaft. The Internet was a great place for small emerging software companies with fantastic software. But, Gates bought most of them all out, honeysuckle canned alot of the software, did hack jobs on other software, and really took away the opportunities for the little software guys.

iu
Windows XP was the best operating system:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Was, I still use it on one of my machines. The other machines are using Win 7 and I changed it around to look and act as much as XP as I can. Ha! ha!
I grew up with XP and 7. Out of all of them XP is still my favourite tbh followed by 7, Vista was a ******* weird one for me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Obviously i am on 10 now:ROFLMAO:

I grew up with XP and 7. Out of all of them XP is still my favourite tbh followed by 7, Vista was a ******* weird one for me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Obviously i am on 10 now:ROFLMAO:
The main reason I initially switched to Win 7 was to use SSD drives. Win XP just doesn't handle them well. I even found a security patch for XP to allow for modern browser usage from one of the server operating systems updates. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back