A message for anyone who trusts Bill Gates.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The main reason I initially switched to Win 7 was to use SSD drives. Win XP just doesn't handle them well. I even found a security patch for XP to allow for modern browser usage from one of the server operating systems updates. Ha! ha!
I'd just use XP offline, because obviously it gets zero updates anymore. But if you need to actively use it you've found a good solution to that problem. So fresia those scaremongering guys :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

His infamous, "An Open Letter to Hobbyists," before the domination of Windows in the PC market.

..and the wikipedia page on the subject.

Recently his position on maintaining patents on vaccines during the SARS-COV-2

A piece on his funding of the WHO I had read somewhere that back before the SARS-COV-2 he was pushing his same agenda for software, onto the pharmaceutical scene (patents, proprietary everything, etc.. etc..)

A piece on his influence at WHO

There are a lot of unsubstantiated claims about the man; but, if you follow the money, it's pretty simple... And there's been a lot of money flowing in various directions for some time.

A piece on his vast farmland buy ups.

I'm not a fan of the guy. Ever since the beginning he's been kind of a world domination type of guy...

And then there is Jeff Bezos...

Well I'm not sure about the conspiracies, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's money motivation (as well as what he claims) which is what all rich businessmen are like, not just him. I mean I read that he "gave away" billions to charities during & following the pandemic, but effectively (somehow) made DOUBLE back. But if he threw a "and to make a bit of money" in at any point the media would rip him to shreds, so I doubt it's something he'd openly admit.

I think people give the powerfully rich people in the world way more credit than they deserve lol.
The glories of the inyernet. Where the wackiest theories find a home. Bill Gates made his fortune by ripping off a more efficient ms-dos graphic shell, Visi On, and by having people more intelligent than himself help him make smarter (and dirtier) business moves than he could. If he really had plans to conquer the world, we'd all be dead by now, because it'd be way cheaper and way less of a hassle to kill us all outright rather than pulling on "invisible strings in the shadows". He's not that smart. Neither was Obama, Trump, Biden, Trudeau, Rothschild, Kennedy, Hoover or any other of the THOUSANDS of conspiracy theories shat out in the last 100 years. Sheer luck and a wish to cover incompetence usually lies at the heart of 90% of ACTUAL legit cover ups in the history of the world. Like the russian mole in MI5 IN THE 60s and 70s they to this day aren't ready to admit reached the upper echelons lol

Latest posts

Back