A mini presentation about metal genres. =)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonymousMe

Reaction score
Hey everybody.  About a month ago, I showed a good online buddy of mine this video about 15 different styles of metal music:

It didn't occur to me that he would comment saying they all sound the same to him, so I took the time (Boy, did it took a long time) to make him a PowerPoint presentation, briefly explaining what makes each genre unique.  :)   It's a pretty crappy presentation, but I'm proud of it, so I want to share it with you all too.  :D  I recommend you all watch the video first.  It's an interesting read, believe me people, even those of you who aren't interested in metal will get something out of it.  ;)  There's background music, so watch out for your volume!  I'm pretty sure I might have gotten something wrong in it, or maybe even exaggerated it, so if anyone wants to correct me, please let me know.  Other than that, I hope y'all, at least, enjoy the presentation!  :p

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vdvihgdbj15pvop/Metal_Genres_Presentation.pptx/file

Cool video. I used to take guitar lessons from Alex Skolnick of Testament in the early '00s.

"GRINDCORE" 😂 😂 😂

Aahhh, that was great. You're really skilled, man.
Made me miss my days of playing. (y)
Props on the Rob clip too, dude's got an amazing voice.

Grunge tried to kill The Metal, but they failed...and were left somethin' somethin' 😜

Latest posts

Back