A Post About my Experiences and how I'm Sad right now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
I forget how old I was exactly. I believe I was 20. I know I was out of high school. I had never kissed a girl before, never held a girls hand, never been hugged. Aside from what a few sick people had done to me as a child, I'd never experienced anything sexual with another person.

My step-father, who I was extremely afraid of as a kid, introduced me to a game called warcraft. Warcraft is a fantasy game and I was eager to escape within it. The game became my portal into isolation. Once I got my first computer, that's where I stayed. Over the years warcraft had many sequels and I played all of them. Finally, World of Warcraft came out.

But this isn't as much about video games, though I like to note the irony of how my biggest fear growing up (my stepdad) would unknowingly set me up to meet my first love several years down the road. And so it happened.

I met her through World of Warcraft when she joined the guild I was in. (A guild is a group of online players who play online together) As the second person in charge of this guild I interacted with the members quite often. This is how I began talking to her. We started playing the game together more and more often and finally every day for hours. We had headsets and we would chat through those very often. We did this for nearly two years. We even started wearing our headsets to bed and chatting until one of us started falling asleep.

I wrote her poetry.

Eventually I asked her if she'd like to meet. She said yes. We discovered we were 6 hours apart and decided to meet half way for a night. We got a room and I exchanged gifts. I gave her a down comforter, fuzzy socks, and a home-made book of 4 poems I had written for her. It wasn't a crappy arts and crafts item. It actually was very well made. I was proud of myself. It looked professional. She made me a mix cd with some amazing music on it.

It was the most wonderful night of my life. We went to a japanese steak house where they cook right in front of you on a grill and put on a show. The cook threw shrimp at people to see if they could catch it with their mouths.

We went to see Eragon. In the movie I did the lamest yawn and stretch I could. She knew I was being funny and she got it, she laughed and accepted and snuggled close to me and took my hand. It was the first time I'd felt the warmth of her against my body. Her hair smelled like flowers. Something really came over me then. It felt like electricity. I drew circles on her skin with my fingers.

After the movie we made our way back to the hotel. I offered her the bed and said I would sleep on the couch, but that's not what happened. We ended up under the covers together watching The Last of the Mohicans. Throughout the movie our hands touched different areas of our skin. She felt so smooth and soft. At some point in the movie she looked up at me and at my lips and we kissed. My first kiss. I felt whole for once in my life. There was no such thing as lonliness. The only thing that mattered was her.

We met three more times after that. The second time we met, I drove 6 hours to her town and spent a week with her in her apartment. The third time we met, she drove 6 hours to my town and spent a night with me. (She was actually moving and my town was on the way. She stopped to be with me for a night) On this night I showed her all of the "cool" things of my town and I had something special for her. It was sometime around July. We drove to a backroad and stopped and I got out and set off fireworks. :) She was delighted. I loved her.

The 4th time we met promised to be a fantastic time. We were going to an anime convention in georgia. Although I wasn't that big into anime, I knew she loved it and of course I'd love to go with her. We attended the fire and ice ball. I wore a tux and she wore a dress and we did the mamba and the foxtrot along with a few other dances we learned from classes earlier that day.

But something was wrong this time. Something was on her mind. Something wasn't right at all. She wouldn't tell me. She never did.

A week or so later she called me. She didn't want to see me anymore. She wouldn't tell me why. I was standing outside when she told me, standing in the small field behind my house. I dropped to me knees and after the call was over, cried. and cried.

She wouldn't talk to me after that. I was left not knowing what happened, left alone. The person I had spent hours with everyday on the phone was no longer in my life. What would I do now with all of this free time? I withdrew even further into myself. Blamed myself. Hated myself.

After a couple months she sent me an email saying she wanted to talk. I got the feeling that somehow she wanted to get back together, but I was too hurt, too stuck in my own hurt allow the possibility. We didn't contact each other for a long time after that.

A few months later my cousin invited me to her birthday party. For some odd reason I wore a cowboy hat. I never wear cowboy hats, but that night I did. I guess my cousin's friend was attracted to it somehow. My cousin and her bf and my cousins friend and I all ended up back at my house watching a movie. I really didn't think much about my cousin's friend. Honestly i was still hurting pretty badly from the last girl. I don't think I was even in the mindset of looking for someone else.

At the end of the night though, my cousin's friend gave me her number and gave me a hug. Sadly, I fell into a familiar trap. The breakup girl. It's the person you start thinking about in order to try to replace the loss you feel from the last person. You aren't quite over your last experience and try to fill the void with something else. This is all this new girl was although I didn't realize it right then. Things happened physically very quickly with this new girl. It wasn't something I was used to. There was little time to grow emotionally attached. After a couple months of her coming over a few times a week I found out she was sleeping with a few other guys. I ended it immediately.

My mind went back to the first. My first everything. I never went out with a girl or had any kind of physical contact with a girl again until new years 2009. At this point I was 22. I'd had a few brief and wild tastes from two different women. I was also at a very low point in my life.

I had begun drinking the past few months leading up to new years. Drinking to try and drown away the pain I felt from being alone. I decided I'd drink more than I ever had on new years. Big mistake. I drank a 50 dollar bottle of jaeger by myself. I began drinking at 8pm new years eve and didn't quit until 8 am the next day. By the time the ball dropped I was so drunk I only remember bits and pieces. I don't remember this, but I was told I was making out with 2 different girls on the couch. I do remember one of the girls leading me back to a room in the cabin my friend from the marines had rented for us all. It was his last night home before going back to Iraq.

With all my inhibitions gone, I had a one-night stand. I don't remember her name. I feel ashamed. I had always just wanted to be with one person for my whole life. I thought I had met her already, but no, that wasn't meant to be. Now I have been with 3 women. Only one meant anything. The one I'm thinking of again. We're friends again, her and I. It's bringing up all of the old feelings, all the old memories. I'm reminded of what it feels like to be wanted, to be loved, to be held and it makes me sad. I don't know if I'll experience love like that again.

I felt so ashamed about new years, I vowed never to get drunk again. I was drunk for 24 hours after i quit drinking and sick for 2 days more after that. I've been sober ever since.

Since new years, I met another person online. Her and I began chatting more and more every day until I though I had developed feelings for her. She felt the same way back. But this also was not meant to be. Her and I never met in real life. It ended before that could happen. Even still, I had developed strong feelings for this one. It hurt me a great deal that it didn't work out. I had high hopes.

And now here I am, alone again. Familiar territory. I consider myself lucky to have had a couple ladies proclaim love for me. I feel blessed actually. I don't know if this will happen again, but I sure hope it does. I hope I find love that lasts.

Okay jesse you can feel sad. Feel as sad as you want.

Here's my sad story...

The first time I kissed a girl was at summer camp. She really had the hots for me.
We would spend quality time together hiking, rowing the canoo or just claim on our favorite rock.
I broke her heart I really did. I treated her like honeysuckle just so I can look and be cool with the other
slick , hip and cool kids. I can still remember her crying.

My first girl freind. I thought I died and went to heaven. She was a dream come true.
She was very nice and very cute. I went and visited her everyday after work.
I had a summer job when I was 16. I'd make out with her until mid night sometimes.
I broke her heart I really, really did. For some stupid reason she always thought she
was going to lose me. I was her first boy friend. I broke up with her becuase I felt
bad about what my friends were saying to me. She was 14, I was 16. I got back
with her becuase she would still call me. I spent the entire summer with her.
I loved her alot..I really did. I thought she would be my first and only love.
She broke up with me...In some strange way all the women I met after her is me trying
to replace her. She had beautiful long blonde hair, blue/hazel eyes and a face of an angle.
She vioce was like honey. She used to sing to me.

For a couple of year. I had a girl that chased me. She used to give me rides home
everyday. She was the teacher's pet. Sometimes she would mark in home work
assingment that I didn't do..
She was cute...but she wasn't a blonde.

Then in my senior year in HS. I finally got together with a friend that I've known for many years.
I was so happy. She was very, very pretty and very, very nice.
A preacher's daughter as a matter of fact. I was the bad boy with an attitude.
She saw right through me. I stopped drinking and getting high and spend my time with her studying.
I love her alot. She died on easter sunday one week before the prom.
I can still remember her smile as she waved to me the last time I walked her home.
I never thought it was a good bye. I had to get really, really messed up out of my god **** mind.

That summer I was invited to go visit a friend. I lost my virginity to a super model.
Sometimes I would pinch myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I spent an entire
summer with her. My parents was worried becuase I never went home.
Oneday...She decided to break up with me without giving me a reason. It really, really messed
me up...I got totally shited faced. She throw my guitars and beloning on my parents yard.
My mother was happy in a strange way to see that her little boy was coming home.lol

It was totally wierd..becuase another girl had the hots for me.
She was very pretty...but she wan't a blonde.
Anything I wanted I could have but I was too wraped up in the other one.
I broke her heart..I really, really did. I remember her asking me
"what the fresia is wrong with you...why won't you fresia me?"
I really ,really had to get messed up out of my fucken mind.

Then I met my fiancee. She healed me in many ways.
She had beautiful long blonde hair and a perfect body.
To top it off...she was a nympho. I got totally honeysuckle faced and had sex with
her all day and all night. I thought there's hope in life and love again.
I guess I got too happy...My best friend messed her while I was sitting in class.
I really, really had to get messed up out of my fucken mind. I almost killed him.
I started dating his girl friend too. I guess we were trying to comfort each other.
I can't remember exactly it was sort of a blurrrrrr.

I remember waking up with a couple of women I barley met the first week I
arrived to my main station. I had inlisted in the Air Force. The plan was that
my fiancee and I would get married after I join the service.
WTF ??? I was alone in a place I didn't know...people I've never met before.
I got totally shited faced everyday...drinking age was only 19 back when if you're in the service.
It was a totally fucken Bluuuurrrrrrr.....

Then of course my ex-wf has to go and asked me out...
OMGF...I really, really thought I died and went to heaven.
A total hottie marrying me...anything that I wanted . And she actaully was my wife...
I really, really, really broke her fucken heart.....
I woke up with two other blondes in my bed...I totally forgot I was married. It was a total fucken blurrrrr......
I really ,really ,really had to get totally shited face becuase one of the babes told me she loved me.

I sort of rmember my other gf trying to love me back to life, after I spent a month strapped
to a bed after I tried to killed myself...She was very, very nice and beautiful.
I remember her trying to get me to snap out of it..she said "didn't ur mama told U not to cry over a girl?"
I also remember her crying her fucken heart out as I was driving away as she ask me not to leave...
I really, really, really broke her heart. I had to get really , really shited face...and make it really fucken BLURRRRR.

I remember gasing up my car as soon as I got back in CA.
I drove all fucken night...1600 miles just to get away from my troubles.
Oh man...there she was , not even 5 mins after I got back into town.
My fiancee...After 4 years of being away ..after my carzy marriage.. after trying to kill myself.
There she was...right back where we started again. I had to get really , really messed up out of my god **** mind.
I love her I really, really did....Trouble was her middle name.
6 months later I broke her fucken heart i really did. I remember her crying her heart out begging me not to leave
Another 6 monts past...I remember crying my fucken heart out to her begging her to give us another chance.
I remember her telling me..."I'm sorry Michael but you're really, really messed up dude"

Another 6 months gone by..I called my ex-wf.
I remember her telling me.." Michael I love you...I really ,really do...but you're fucken drunk out of your fucken mind arn't you?"...CLICK.

A couple months had gone by...I remember waking up with 2 women in my bed.
Oh man...I was really, really shitted faced out of my fucken mind.
I remember one of the babes telling me.." Michael...I care about you I really, really do..but you're really,really messed up out of your fucken
mind arn't you?"....Door slams.

Another 6 month had gone by...I remember waking up in bed with my new GF...sober.
I remember strolling on the beach with her... sober.
I remember dancing for the first time in my life with a woman... sober.
I remember just holding her watching the sunset...sober.
I remember putting toys together for our children on chirstmas eve...sober.
I remember rolling on the ground with her during a piknic ...sober.
I remember her telling me..." michael I love you"....sober.
I remember moving into our new house...sober.
I remember test driving her new sports car....sober.
I remember struming my guitar for her...sober.
I remember my duaghter running up to me was I get home from work...sober.
I thought I died and went to heaven...I pinched myself almost everyday....sober
I was happy ...I really, really was.

I remember recieving the news that my gf died last year...sober
I went really , really messed up out of my fucken mind.....sober

I'm sorry, Jesse. I'm sorry because I know how that goes. It wasn't long ago that I played Everquest 2 and happened upon the most beautiful, wonderful girl I've ever met. It was as you say...we would talk for hours (well, type, she was on a dial-up connection) about anything and everything. She was so intelligent! I was enthralled. She and I both lost countless hours of sleep for that simple communication with each other. We sent each other Valentine's gifts. ...I still have the card. It still smells like it did when I opened the envelope. I was choked up when I got her package; she had actually hand-made a card for me and written her letter inside of it. Wow, what a thing to do.

Six months later, we met at a game convention. And that's where I was privileged to two days of total silence and a total lack of connection. And I have no idea why. It's like that initial awkwardness set in, and never let go of us. Suddenly we had nothing to talk about.

I still remember how gorgeous she was. Golden hair to her shoulder blades. She came about to my clavicle. Her eyes are the most intriguing slate-blue I've ever seen.

What followed was the most painful two years of my life as almost every day was filled with regret. That was in 2005...and I still have those regrets, sometimes. Sometimes when I'm overcome by an anxiety attack, or when I sink in to depression like I do, she comes back to haunt me. Sometimes when I dream, she's there. Those are the nights I wake up crying uncontrollably.

I wish I could at least talk to her again, to see what she's like now. I follow her sometimes on myspace and flickr...I know she's with another guy. They travelled western Europe together, and toured through several metal concerts (they have that as a mutual interest). How I would've loved to hike through Norway with her, or watch the sunrise over the Eiffel Tower like they did. How I'd love to rock out to some Amon Amarth and headbang through those wild guitar riffs. How I'd love to have one more try at all of it.

How ironic that such an ultimate joy for us can become our ultimate torment.

I hope it happens again, too. I'd almost trade a kidney for it.

Thanks ((((Eve))))

Lonesome, I've heard parts of your story. I couldn't imagine going through some of the things you have. You must be a strong person, thanks for sharing.

Brian, it's good to hear about someone with a similar experience. I am sorry though that it happened to you. I know how bad it hurts to see that someone with another person as well.

...I'm speechless.
That story is everything I'd want yet everything I'd fear all in one...

All I can say is that "Its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all".

The pain will fade with time...but the happiness that you had with her will never fade...

Wow...I..cried man. I feel so sorry for you Jesse :( I really do, and it takes alot of honeysuckle to make me cry. I can't even imagine how you feel about this. My last fling only lasted for ten days, and I was crushed...I don't even want to imagine how it would have been if we'd known each other for years...I would have probably just ended my own life. I'm glad to see you didn't make that decision. And Divinity is right, time heals all wounds. You'll always remember, but you won't always feel the pain those memories bring. Keep your chin up man, with every girl that's the 'wrong' one, the right one gets one step closer ;)

Thanks for the support divinity and naval. I actually came close to ending my life. I felt like I'd never find anyone ever again and if I was going to be alone my whole life, what was my purpose? I kept reminding myself that I had two brothers who loved me and would be hurt if I ever did anything to myself. I got both their names tattooed on my upper arms in japanese lettering as a permanent reminder. If I ever feel suicidal I just think about them.

wow jesse. thank you for sharing your story. it was so sweet and i can really feel your pain.

Jesse said:
Thanks for the support divinity and naval. I actually came close to ending my life. I felt like I'd never find anyone ever again and if I was going to be alone my whole life, what was my purpose? I kept reminding myself that I had two brothers who loved me and would be hurt if I ever did anything to myself. I got both their names tattooed on my upper arms in japanese lettering as a permanent reminder. If I ever feel suicidal I just think about them.

I fear that happening to me. The girl I talk to may just fade out of my life and I might never find anyone like her again. But...although people are justified in thinking that, there will be someone who is just as good or better. Think how many people there are in the world. I can't believe that there is just one person who is special and no one else comes close. I think its just a matter of getting lucky and metting another special person.

i wish you made this a shorter post... i didnt read much of it... my attention span is off the roof right now. i had a couple drinks... thats my excuse... im willing to talk with you, some other time. come on the chat, for instance.

Be happy that you've been able to experience true love. I know it can be hard to hear or feel that way but I've been without the one I loved for a long time. I wasn't sure I wanted to hurt so bad but it gave me hope that I could care for someone that way again. Luckily I've fallen in love again and it's as beautiful as it was before.

Don't give up hope is all I'm saying.

Jesse said:

I adore your idea. I am also near to giving up but then realized I have my mom, my dad and my little sister who loves me very much. When I am broken hearted, I always think of God. Because the bible says that the ones who are brokenhearted are the ones that God is close to. I adore you. I cherish you. This idea of yours makes me forget him a bit. :) Be happy. And live life the way you wanted. But don't forget limitations. Letting go is a part of our lives. Always pray. It works.

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I've just read Jesse's story... it's one of the sweetest, happiest, saddest, most romantic, most heartbreaking stories I've ever read.

For new members who haven't read his story, here's the part that really touched me so deeply.

Jesse said:
I met her through World of Warcraft when she joined the guild I was in. (A guild is a group of online players who play online together) As the second person in charge of this guild I interacted with the members quite often. This is how I began talking to her. We started playing the game together more and more often and finally every day for hours. We had headsets and we would chat through those very often. We did this for nearly two years. We even started wearing our headsets to bed and chatting until one of us started falling asleep.

I wrote her poetry.

Eventually I asked her if she'd like to meet. She said yes. We discovered we were 6 hours apart and decided to meet half way for a night. We got a room and I exchanged gifts. I gave her a down comforter, fuzzy socks, and a home-made book of 4 poems I had written for her. It wasn't a crappy arts and crafts item. It actually was very well made. I was proud of myself. It looked professional. She made me a mix cd with some amazing music on it.

It was the most wonderful night of my life. We went to a japanese steak house where they cook right in front of you on a grill and put on a show. The cook threw shrimp at people to see if they could catch it with their mouths.

We went to see Eragon. In the movie I did the lamest yawn and stretch I could. She knew I was being funny and she got it, she laughed and accepted and snuggled close to me and took my hand. It was the first time I'd felt the warmth of her against my body. Her hair smelled like flowers. Something really came over me then. It felt like electricity. I drew circles on her skin with my fingers.

After the movie we made our way back to the hotel. I offered her the bed and said I would sleep on the couch, but that's not what happened. We ended up under the covers together watching The Last of the Mohicans. Throughout the movie our hands touched different areas of our skin. She felt so smooth and soft. At some point in the movie she looked up at me and at my lips and we kissed. My first kiss. I felt whole for once in my life. There was no such thing as lonliness. The only thing that mattered was her.

I literally held my breath reading this. Jesse, your truly magical experience, and the way you put it into words so beautifully here, takes my breath away, and brings tears to my eyes. I keep reading it over and over again. I'm not very eloquent and find it difficult to put this into words, but your story reaches very deep inside me and touches me right in the depths of my heart. The way it starts with something so sweet and special: "We even started wearing our headsets to bed and chatting until one of us started falling asleep." The final two paragraphs... I'm at a loss for words. I'm just speechless. Call me silly if you like, but those paragraphs make me think of this music:

[youtube]UkrKOZfKDkI[/youtube]

It's like all your lifelong hopes, all your dreams, all your prayers, have been answered in a single moment, like God himself has reached out from heaven and touched you.

I hoped with all my heart that your post would end with the words "And they lived together happily ever after".

Jesse said:
But something was wrong this time. Something was on her mind. Something wasn't right at all. She wouldn't tell me. She never did.

A week or so later she called me. She didn't want to see me anymore. She wouldn't tell me why. I was standing outside when she told me, standing in the small field behind my house. I dropped to me knees and after the call was over, cried. and cried.

She wouldn't talk to me after that. I was left not knowing what happened, left alone. The person I had spent hours with everyday on the phone was no longer in my life.

Once again, I'm just at a loss for words. How could something so wonderful be taken away from you so suddenly and cruelly? I can't begin to imagine the intensity of your pain at that time.

Now that I've read your full story here, I better understand your recent post, Lonliness is killing me. I'm so sorry for you :( The only advice I can think of is that you can find comfort in Tennyson's poem, In Memoriam A.H.H.:

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Some people disagree with this. They say it's better if you've never loved at all, because then you don't know the terrible pain of losing that love. But I agree with Tennyson. Years ago, I "loved and lost" too, but I'm so indescribably glad that I did experience that love. Even if I never have another girlfriend in my entire life, nothing can ever take away from me the fact that, once upon a time, long ago, a girl loved me, and I loved her. And the same is true for you, my friend. You had a wonderful, magical, unforgettable experience, and you will always have those precious memories. Keep those memories alive in your heart.

QuietGuy said:
Sorry to bump this old thread, but I've just read Jesse's story... it's one of the sweetest, happiest, saddest, most romantic, most heartbreaking stories I've ever read.

For new members who haven't read his story, here's the part that really touched me so deeply.

Jesse said:

I wrote her poetry.

I literally held my breath reading this. Jesse, your truly magical experience, and the way you put it into words so beautifully here, takes my breath away, and brings tears to my eyes. I keep reading it over and over again. I'm not very eloquent and find it difficult to put this into words, but your story reaches very deep inside me and touches me right in the depths of my heart. The way it starts with something so sweet and special: "We even started wearing our headsets to bed and chatting until one of us started falling asleep." The final two paragraphs... I'm at a loss for words. I'm just speechless. Call me silly if you like, but those paragraphs make me think of this music:

[youtube]UkrKOZfKDkI[/youtube]

It's like all your lifelong hopes, all your dreams, all your prayers, have been answered in a single moment, like God himself has reached out from heaven and touched you.

I hoped with all my heart that your post would end with the words "And they lived together happily ever after".

Jesse said:

She wouldn't talk to me after that. I was left not knowing what happened, left alone. The person I had spent hours with everyday on the phone was no longer in my life.

Once again, I'm just at a loss for words. How could something so wonderful be taken away from you so suddenly and cruelly? I can't begin to imagine the intensity of your pain at that time.

Now that I've read your full story here, I better understand your recent post, Lonliness is killing me. I'm so sorry for you :( The only advice I can think of is that you can find comfort in Tennyson's poem, In Memoriam A.H.H.:

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Some people disagree with this. They say it's better if you've never loved at all, because then you don't know the terrible pain of losing that love. But I agree with Tennyson. Years ago, I "loved and lost" too, but I'm so indescribably glad that I did experience that love. Even if I never have another girlfriend in my entire life, nothing can ever take away from me the fact that, once upon a time, long ago, a girl loved me, and I loved her. And the same is true for you, my friend. You had a wonderful, magical, unforgettable experience, and you will always have those precious memories. Keep those memories alive in your heart.

I had forgotten about this post man. Thank you so much for your response. :) Reading through this again with the music you linked really brought up some strong feelings. That's some amazing music!

It was a really tough experience in my life. I've never had such a strong connection with someone. There are people I'm close to, but nothing like the experience I shared with her.

I've gone through mixed emotions about Tennyson's poem, but when I'm honest with myself and am not being spiteful, I really would rather have loved and lost.

I'm glad you can feel the same way about your experience! I think that it helps us heal if we think of it that way. :)

I'm guessing here... that never actually being that deep in love with someone has been a good thing for me then?
I think I'd like to love someone that much, but I'm not too sure I could handle the after-shock of the break-up. Maybe single is a good thing after all....

Jesse...

Your story really moved me. You seem like such a sweet person. I don't know why the first girl broke up with you, there seemed to be no reason...maybe it was the distance. Please don't beat yourself up about the other girl and the one night stand. When I was single through my early 20s I really slept with a lot of people. I never had trouble finding someone that wanted to have sex with me, but no one that loved me. I was too afraid to fall in love again anyway... It is so special that you want a love. Most guys your age want the exact opposite. A girl is going to realize that someday. I hope you don't have to wait too long.

iBreathe said:
I'm guessing here... that never actually being that deep in love with someone has been a good thing for me then?
I think I'd like to love someone that much, but I'm not too sure I could handle the after-shock of the break-up. Maybe single is a good thing after all....

It's tough for a long time. I really hope that I find that deep of a love again, but I want it to last. It was pretty hard to take, but I am glad for my experience now. :)

eris said:
Jesse...

Your story really moved me. You seem like such a sweet person. I don't know why the first girl broke up with you, there seemed to be no reason...maybe it was the distance. Please don't beat yourself up about the other girl and the one night stand. When I was single through my early 20s I really slept with a lot of people. I never had trouble finding someone that wanted to have sex with me, but no one that loved me. I was too afraid to fall in love again anyway... It is so special that you want a love. Most guys your age want the exact opposite. A girl is going to realize that someday. I hope you don't have to wait too long.

Thank you Eris. I'm sure you'll find someone who loves you. :) We can't let fear keep us from love. I hope we both find someone really wonderful. :)

^^ I met my husband when I was 27. It took FOREVER. Thats why I have such high hope for you. It'll happen.

Thank you. :) I believe it will. I didn't realize you were married. I'm glad you have someone!

Latest posts

Back