A Post About my Experiences and how I'm Sad right now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a beautiful story, even with the loss. If it had ended happily ever after, I would have thought it was made up LOL. When I was reading about your night together, I could almost feel how it would be to have a connection with someone.

I am happy to hear that now, after the fact, you can embrace the experience :)

septicemia said:
It is a beautiful story, even with the loss. If it had ended happily ever after, I would have thought it was made up LOL. When I was reading about your night together, I could almost feel how it would be to have a connection with someone.

I am happy to hear that now, after the fact, you can embrace the experience :)

I guess it was too good to be true. :p It took me a long time, but yes I finally am happy to have that relationship. :)

Well that's really cool of you to say. :) You're pretty awesome too. :D

I think a couple of people said it before me but why didn't you contact her when she wanted to talk with you? For me, it always looks like an opportunity also if she doesn't wanted to get back together. On the other side you musn't blame yourself for doing this because I guess everyone has a similar story. Afterwards you think you made a stupid choice or at least you thought that this was meant to be but it turns out otherwise.

I understand you shameful feeling you have because of the women you've been with. I too had those kind of opportunities but I didn't take them because it wouldn't feel good. I would be more ashamed afterwards.

I only can say is that you don't know what the future can hold.

I tried contacting her for a long time afterward. She gave me no reason for the breakup and wouldn't speak to me for a long time. By the time she wanted to talk I was too bitter. I know that she wasn't the one for me. I loved her with all my heart, but she just wasn't the one.

I just haven't met the right person yet. :)

Latest posts

Back