A quick update

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spare

Reaction score
Hello!

For those of you who might remember me, I just thought I'd swing by and give a brief update on the life and times of Spare and halfemptyheart26.

Life is busy. Half and I just celebrated our second anniversary (for those who don't know, Half and I met on this very forum, and wound up getting married). I finally, at long last graduated from college this past December, and now Half is elbow-deep in photography school.

Once she's done, we plan to pull up anchor and sail off into the job market, and settle (at least temporarily) wherever the financial winds take us.

Oh, and we have a dog, a chocolate lab named Hudson. When we first got him, he was a goofy little six-week-old fur ball. Now he's a goofy one-and-a-half-year-old fully grown fur ball who is currently trying to entice me to play by wrapping himself around my neck like a scarf.

Anyway, life is pretty much good right now.

Cheers!

I remember you, how can anyone forget the bouncing elephant on the trampoline. Good to hear things are going so well for the two of you.

I don't know you, but I do remember you posting a message not long after I arrived here in 2013. I was going through a divorce at the time and I remember thinking as I read it that as one journey was ending for me a new one was beginning for you. I'm glad that things are working out well for you.

This brought a smile to my face. Happy to read that things are going good for the both of you. Best wishes in your future, and also, your dog - adorable!!!! :D

Awww wow that is just fabulous! I wasn't here when either of you were around, but I always love a story like this. I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Latest posts

Back