a teardrop trying to fall gracefully

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
I have been screaming into the abyss for decades and it has never once replied.

I can be standing in front of someone screaming at the top of my lungs and they don't seem to hear a word I say.

Don't get me wrong, I triple loathe any kind of attention but people make me feel so insulted and disrespected.

I never look at anyone's face directly. Certainly not into someone's eyes.

And it is NOT because I have "low self esteem," or any other such nonsense.

I just don't care. About ANYTHING, much less opinion.

On particular day, at this point in my life, I'm just fed up. Exhausted, consumed. Tired.

I'd like to write something optimistic but I don't know what it could be in this case. I don't believe that no one is listening. People do but not always know how to respond or reply, maybe are overwhelmed with their own problems. Maybe this silence still counts as the abyss. I hope things get better for you and I wish you that! Letting others in your world, as you do through posting here, is a great and brave step, even still no solutions can be seen at the moment. I apologise for rambling.

Last edited:
I have been screaming into the abyss for decades and it has never once replied.

I can be standing in front of someone screaming at the top of my lungs and they don't seem to hear a word I say.

Don't get me wrong, I triple loathe any kind of attention but people make me feel so insulted and disrespected.

I never look at anyone's face directly. Certainly not into someone's eyes.

And it is NOT because I have "low self esteem," or any other such nonsense.

I just don't care. About ANYTHING, much less opinion.

On particular day, at this point in my life, I'm just fed up. Exhausted, consumed. Tired.
I understand.

Latest posts

Back