A total failure

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dannyr22

I feel like this many times because I am unable to keep my problems and emotions away & turn almost psychotic in my writing/speaking because I cannot control myself anymore. I keep hurting people & hurting myself even more than I have already.

I have lost all hope of recovering from my mental health problems & whatever medications, professionals have been availiable have not worked at all. I am just simply the worst person to deal with at times.

I think I may delete my profile here because I may end up upsetting people again, like I have tonight & many times in the past. Maybe I should just give up trying to find anybody to talk to & embrace being an outcast forever.

We cannot control destiny.

Cannot control destiny? That defies the laws of physics. :rolleyes:

You know the best kind of medication? Confidence in yourself. What did people do before doctors and medication? Nothing. They just lived with whatever mental illness they had.

And how are you hurting yourself and others? There is always understanding, forgiving, and improvement.

dannyr22 said:
I feel like this many times because I am unable to keep my problems and emotions away & turn almost psychotic in my writing/speaking because I cannot control myself anymore. I keep hurting people & hurting myself even more than I have already.

I have lost all hope of recovering from my mental health problems & whatever medications, professionals have been availiable have not worked at all. I am just simply the worst person to deal with at times.

I think I may delete my profile here because I may end up upsetting people again, like I have tonight & many times in the past. Maybe I should just give up trying to find anybody to talk to & embrace being an outcast forever.

We cannot control destiny.

So you don't believe in free will, we are more like robots?

Please don't delete your account here Dannyr22, I have enjoyed a lot of your contributions on here and you haven't upset me, yet ;)
and so what if you upset a few people, it happens. No one is perfect and a few arguments just shows you care about the issues, try and stay positive.

i think callie is a total failure.
But, i have achieved some stuff in life
but i cant win against destiny.

But you can pay her and her associate Candi 400 bucks for a good time.

See what I did there? Totally said Destiny was a hooker. Lolz.

Hi dannyr22.:)

Whether you hurt yourself or others is not your fault. You are a good and decent person, you are just sick right now. Giving up will only lead to an even more dire situation in your life. I understand that you want to delete your account because of this.

Getting well is not easy for anybody. It takes guts(Which you already have, or you wouldn't have bothered to seek help here.) Stick around, have faith in this forum and our ability to help.

I once made a remark in anger about how this forum had no compassion anymore. I was proven wrong not long after that statement. Don't leave us man. Trust us.

Still wondering what to do, I think a break from online stuff is needed.

Another birthday I am dreading 2mo so gots to get through that 1st

Maybe I'll come back with news a £70 million lotto win soon

D

I don't know what to say about you finding no help from mental health professionals, medication, anything like that. At the very least I can say that maybe it would still help you in a small way to stick around on the forums. If you feel like taking a break from online stuff, go for it. But always remember you can come back here anytime.

I hope you don't go. I like your posts and responses and would miss you a lot.

Stick around, bad things happen but you need a place to come and vent and advice. You can get that here from people who know exactly how you feel and what you are going through.

Well now I am 23 2day I am going to try & make this 'year' count more in terms of recovery & getting over the past.

Thanks to you all for the kind comments it has helped but a long way to go to get a good feeling inside again. Missing out on a job by literally a hairs width messed me up alot coz I want to get into full time work again badly.

Might be back on here next week

dannyr22 said:
Well now I am 23 2day I am going to try & make this 'year' count more in terms of recovery & getting over the past.

Thanks to you all for the kind comments it has helped but a long way to go to get a good feeling inside again. Missing out on a job by literally a hairs width messed me up alot coz I want to get into full time work again badly.

Might be back on here next week

Hvaez a good one son ;)

Stay here! It's for the greater good (The greater good)

No but seriously, keep what you have. This is one place I'd assume you can vent on without people complaining. They've been there so they know what it's like :]

Gutted said:
Stay here! It's for the greater good (The greater good)

No but seriously, keep what you have. This is one place I'd assume you can vent on without people complaining. They've been there so they know what it's like :]

Oh I forgot to update this thread :club:

I'm staying for now, but will be taking the odd day off from now on unless anybody PM's me coz I always reply asap as a rule ;)

My evening class went well tonight as well so it's the 1% better rule for me now (my own idea)

Latest posts

Back