A USELESS DEVELOPED WORLD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifeforall

Reaction score
After 2000 world change rapidly. In 2022 we are staying in a well developed world. Yes a useless developed world, where 270 million kids going to bed hungry everyday. Where 819 million are facing food insecurity. We are loosing 25000 lives including 10,000 children each day. Wow what a developed world. The human is walking on the mars and on the moon spending a lot but peoples are dying with hunger. The whole world is busy to invent useless new weapons to kill the peoples.

In the presence of developed world, the human are dying with hunger & unsafe water. This development is really useless. This developed world fail to provide basic needs to human, a home, food & dress. Its really shameless.

Yes, we're a strange species. The only one on earth I know of that will spend billions of dollars finding ways to automate and simplify work but will simultaneously never consider reducing work hours. The only one that calls itself "the only rational animal on earth." The only one that seems bent on destroying itself in an "eating our host" virus sort of way. Yeah, we're a little strange. What can we do? We're biological, have limited mental capacities (including large doses of self-delusion), don't seem well suited towards thinking either of the big picture or over the long term, but we insist on the superiority of our species. I don't know, it sounds like another manifestation of nature to me. I guess we'll see what happens. Whatever does, I don't think humans are a permanent fixture in the universe. Even if we make it to another planet thousands or millions of years from now, all of the stars that now exist will, in some billions of years, eventually fade away and die and will leave us with no light anywhere. So we would have to create our own stars and suns to keep going past that point. That sounds pretty complicated, but we do have time. In any case, with the knowledge that we currently possess, the universe doesn't seem designed to keep us around forever.

Last edited:
^ Battlestar Gallatica Dude! We'll all live aboard space ships hopefully with lots of Erin Grays. ha! ha!

iu

Yes, we're a strange species. The only one on earth I know of that will spend billions of dollars finding ways to automate and simplify work but will simultaneously never consider reducing work hours. The only one that calls itself "the only rational animal on earth." The only one that seems bent on destroying itself in an "eating our host" virus sort of way. Yeah, we're a little strange. What can we do? We're biological, have limited mental capacities (including large doses of self-delusion), don't seem well suited towards thinking either of the big picture or over the long term, but we insist on the superiority of our species. I don't know, it sounds like another manifestation of nature to me. I guess we'll see what happens. Whatever does, I don't think humans are a permanent fixture in the universe. Even if we make it to another planet thousands or millions of years from now, all of the stars that now exist will, in some billions of years, eventually fade away and die and will leave us with no light anywhere. So we would have to create our own stars and suns to keep going past that point. That sounds pretty complicated, but we do have time. In any case, with the knowledge that we currently possess, the universe doesn't seem designed to keep us around forever.
I agree with you that his earth will not with us forever. It will destroy one day. I don't care what the scientists are saying about life on other planet. But I believe that life exists only on earth.

After 2000 world change rapidly. In 2022 we are staying in a well developed world. Yes a useless developed world, where 270 million kids going to bed hungry everyday. Where 819 million are facing food insecurity. We are loosing 25000 lives including 10,000 children each day. Wow what a developed world. The human is walking on the mars and on the moon spending a lot but peoples are dying with hunger. The whole world is busy to invent useless new weapons to kill the peoples.

In the presence of developed world, the human are dying with hunger & unsafe water. This development is really useless. This developed world fail to provide basic needs to human, a home, food & dress. Its really shameless.

The facts might be off a bit - we haven't walked on Mars yet, although our robots have - but for the most part I agree. The fact that people are still going hungry and having basic needs unmet, the fact that technology is improving but society doesn't seem to be, kind of makes all of our science and technology not that impressive, interesting, or exciting after all - sure, tech might be getting better, but it's still the same old crummy survival-of-the-fittest world. It does make you wonder what all of it is for. I thought technology was supposed to make our lives better, help us evolve out of competition and into a world of true freedom and self-actualization, but all that seems to have happened is that we're working the same hours or more, and everything's gotten way more expensive, just to live a normal life, not even to live extravagantly. I don't see anything "better" about this new world, other than the toys that only do you any good if you can afford them, which it's getting increasingly harder to do. Where is "the future" they told us about? It doesn't seem too futuristic to me.

I've come to this conclusion a few times already myself. It was pretty sobering and disillusioning to go from thinking that we lived in the advanced, civilized world growing up, to realizing that we're really not that advanced or civilized. Society/the world isn't that great, and we're not that compassionate and understanding overall, when competition still rules the day. I agree, if all that the developed world is going to do is transfer wealth to the top, and leave everyone else in misery, then yes, the developed world is pretty useless. I can only hope things will gradually change as more people realize that society isn't working for most people anymore, but I feel like it's going to take a long time, the problems are deeply entrenched and a lot of people are brainwashed into thinking everything is fine.

Last edited:
The facts might be off a bit - we haven't walked on Mars yet, although our robots have - but for the most part I agree. The fact that people are still going hungry and having basic needs unmet, the fact that technology is improving but society doesn't seem to be, kind of makes all of our science and technology not that impressive, interesting, or exciting after all - sure, tech might be getting better, but it's still the same old crummy survival-of-the-fittest world. It does make you wonder what all of it is for. I thought technology was supposed to make our lives better, help us evolve out of competition and into a world of true freedom and self-actualization, but all that seems to have happened is that we're working the same hours or more, and everything's gotten way more expensive, just to live a normal life, not even to live extravagantly. I don't see anything "better" about this new world, other than the toys that only do you any good if you can afford them, which it's getting increasingly harder to do. Where is "the future" they told us about? It doesn't seem too futuristic to me.

I've come to this conclusion a few times already myself. It was pretty sobering and disillusioning to go from thinking that we lived in the advanced, civilized world growing up, to realizing that we're really not that advanced or civilized. Society/the world isn't that great, and we're not that compassionate and understanding overall, when competition still rules the day. I agree, if all that the developed world is going to do is transfer wealth to the top, and leave everyone else in misery, then yes, the developed world is pretty useless. I can only hope things will gradually change as more people realize that society isn't working for most people anymore, but I feel like it's going to take a long time, a lot of people are brainwashed into thinking everything is fine, and the problems are deeply entrenched.
That's how capitalism works, it breeds competition between countries and perpetuates poverty due to the individual interests of private corporations rather than the needs of their workers.

Tech isn't about bettering lives it's all about how much money it can generate, if Apple made jeans you can bet your life the belt loops would be designed so only an Apple belt, at an inflated price, could be worn with them.

I'mma quote an old driver from my distribution days. Tom's eyes were going, the man had already had like 3 or 4 hernia surgeries and he was like 73 years old. In checking the engine oil in the morning at 6:00 A.M. he couldn't make an accurate read because somehow the stick broke off a couple days before thanks to Drew being an idiot. So Tom, being the old man that he was, very nonchalantly just said: "Well, I guess either it'll burn up or blow up." And that right there, the "burn up or blow up" is Capitalism 101. In Greek I believe the expression is "Uff Da" or just in plain old American English (since we Americans are all mentally ill anyhow), "Meh...fresia It."

What wasn't planned in the development of Capitalism, was what eventually became a Consumer Market Society. Essentially meaning that we are in a state of abundance and the bankers, corporations and governments keep us cyclically in it for themselves to profit off of our labors. Corporations rely on people to have emotional reactions and compulsively spend in order to stabilize themselves. That's why there is no proper mental health help in America for affordability. Because if all of America suddenly was no longer mentally ill or receiving proper medical treatment for the variety of our psychological problems, the economy would come to a screeching halt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back