A Valentine's Wish for you!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
happy-valentines-day.jpg

May you broaden your definition of "love." From your family to your friends, may you know how blessed you are for all of the love in your life.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone here!

You too Naleena & jales :3

and everyone else. Even the guys, manhugs pls.

ugotafriendinme.jpg

Unacceptance said:

oh come on N give us a hUg lol.

Ama on a hot date with my girl Stella Artois. She gonna make me light headed. And heaver headed tomorrow. But that be tomorrow. AMA not there yet. Tomorrow never comes anyway lol

Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:

oh come on N give us a hUg lol.

Ama on a hot date with my girl Stella Artois. She gonna make me light headed. And heaver headed tomorrow. But that be tomorrow. AMA not there yet. Tomorrow never comes anyway lol

Ooh nice. I have a hot female coming all the way from St. Pauli...just to see me. Funny, I feel the same way when around her...

Happy Valentines day everyone! *Hugs*

Thank you for the well-wishing...but...

I think I'm going to share Unac's sentiment of "*Groan*". :p

I'm here with the sexy Mrs. O'Reilly myself, she left her husband in Ireland just to come see me.

OReillys_Irish_Cream_750.jpg

Blowing warm kisses
Restore Valentine blisses
That my heart misses

Happy Valentine's everybody

This Valentine's, I honor my heart that forgives and my soul that heals. I know there is no choice but to bravely face the pain of my loneliness, without trying to intoxicate myself to forget it, because it is only by being true to myself that my true soul mate and I will finally let our love flow freely. Even though it is hard to get through this day, I am grateful for it, because it reveals my deep faith in being able to celebrate true love one day, letting me feel glad for all those that are able to celebrate the greatest human experience of all - being in love. So I will go home, take care of my dog, meditate to restore the connection with the deep, stable strength of my soul and inner beauty, write in my journal about the wonderfulness of love, and look forward to the kernels of true happiness begin to unfold in my dreams tonight. May you find deep strength and faith, to keep your heart open and your spirit bright.

whooo spent Vday at the rugby tournament
Argentina ate Mexico alive
but Uruguay upset Kenya in a great game, Kenya couldn't seem to catch a ball to save their lives.

Happy Vday guys ^_^

I got my new computer in the morning, went to work, then came home and went right back on the computer, so it wasn't too bad. Although I didn't go to the Valentines Day Dance. . .

Latest posts

Back