Advice on assertiveness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the thing is her foot didnt look so bad at first, so I was monitoring it, but school said they are super concerned and when I checked it out it looks plain weird with a curve at the top.

So its like he accepted there was an issue after he looked at it but I was so shaken up that point from the initial “why are you here” and comments that I just felt like I didnt ask everything I needed to. Or say important things I’ve noticed like it goes pale white at the bottom and freezing cold at times my mum said thats a huge issue I should have mentioned but I was too busy panicking
Just because it isn't a major issue right now doesn't mean there won't be in the future. It needs to be addressed BEFORE something more serious develops.

Well the thing is her foot didnt look so bad at first, so I was monitoring it, but school said they are super concerned and when I checked it out it looks plain weird with a curve at the top.

So its like he accepted there was an issue after he looked at it but I was so shaken up that point from the initial “why are you here” and comments that I just felt like I didnt ask everything I needed to. Or say important things I’ve noticed like it goes pale white at the bottom and freezing cold at times my mum said thats a huge issue I should have mentioned but I was too busy panicking
It is a huge issue.
Please take her to another MD.

There's a video you may enjoy, let me find it...

*cue waiting music*

here it is. This woman is pretty cool. The video is about depression, but, I think there's a bit in there that pertains to feeling, 'small,' or, 'timid.'

Being assertive is tough... :/

*cue waiting music*

here it is. This woman is pretty cool. The video is about depression, but, I think there's a bit in there that pertains to feeling, 'small,' or, 'timid.'

Gonna watch this i love a ted talk 😇

*cue waiting music*

This was worth watching, comparing depression too a common cold wow never thought of it like that.

And yeahh I do the talking like a little girl and approval seeking thing, wow thats Tropicalstarfish this was a good watch

Latest posts

Back