Advice.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deosil

Reaction score
I have issues with creating friendships/relationships and indeed just conversing. So I wondered if I get some insight into this scenario that ensued and where I went wrong in general.

As I was strolling yesterday, I spotted a lady with a baby stroller. I cannot recall her features in reflection, but I presume she was beautiful. I mused that this may be an opportunity for me to approach and converse in hope of creating a bond. Thus, I approached and said 'Hello, will you marry me?'. At which point she got very perturbed and started yelling that she was going to convey my engagement to her husband, whereupon I would be very remorseful! She then turned away and left in haste.

What do you think I did wrong?

Should I have asked if the child had a father first?

You seem dissapointed.... Just to clarify this post is satirical - it's fiction.

Did you try throwing a pokeball at her?

b7cf11a9c3badd6430b29ca6a3a7e220.jpg

I did not..... out of interest, where can I purchase these pokeballs?

I'd imagine they have them at the place with the people in the white coats that you talk to when you tell them that you're seeing strange dinosaur-like creatures about that nobody else can see. ;)😂

..... I spotted a lady with a baby stroller. .... I mused that this may be an opportunity for me to approach and converse in hope of creating a bond. Thus, I approached .....

You approached someone with a Vajayjay that probably hasn't had the opportunity to fully snap back yet. Next time approach a woman with kids that walk. Then you should be good to go. ;) Ha! ha!

What an amateurish move...

I usually approach with "Hiya, Dude. May I shake your baby a little?"
THEN I propose.
You have much to learn, young Jedi.
😈

I have issues with creating friendships/relationships and indeed just conversing. So I wondered if I get some insight into this scenario that ensued and where I went wrong in general.

As I was strolling yesterday, I spotted a lady with a baby stroller. I cannot recall her features in reflection, but I presume she was beautiful. I mused that this may be an opportunity for me to approach and converse in hope of creating a bond. Thus, I approached and said 'Hello, will you marry me?'. At which point she got very perturbed and started yelling that she was going to convey my engagement to her husband, whereupon I would be very remorseful! She then turned away and left in haste.

Should I have asked if the child had a father first?
r/thathappened

Latest posts

Back