Ah how I miss 2007 and 2008😭😭😭

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss those years too. I was 19/20 years old and thought I had all the time in the world. Now I'm 33 and for all intents and purposes, no.further on in life.

iu

[ATTACH=full said:
1[/ATTACH]Forgottendanfan pid='930864' dateline='1616179280']I miss those years too. I was 19/20 years old and thought I had all the time in the world. Now I'm 33 and for all intents and purposes, no.further on in life.

[video=dailymotion]https://pin.it/5iGLblO http://[/video]

Attachments

• Milk & Mocha's creators on making the most romantic app stickers ever.gif
    Milk & Mocha's creators on making the most romantic app stickers ever.gif
    460.6 KB · Views: 1
Forgottendanfan said:
I miss those years too. I was 19/20 years old and thought I had all the time in the world. Now I'm 33 and for all intents and purposes, no.further on in life.

Same boat. 

It's insane how time flies when you're... doing nothing. 

33, going on 34 and nothing to show for it.

Nothing to show for it.
Can relate to that.
Only I got is a crazy ass mind and memories but I guess we all are that in the end. 
You don't get to take anything with you when you die. So less packing time for us 😋

Mother just diagnosed with terminal cancer. Had just started a job I hated. No direction. Addicted to WOW. Would still trade then for now any day.

ardour said:
Mother just diagnosed with terminal cancer. Had just started a job I hated. No direction. Addicted to WOW. Would still trade then for now any day.

My beautiful mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2015 and died roughly a year later. Worst time of my life, bar none. Why on earth would you wish to go back to that?

Forgottendanfan said:
ardour said:

My beautiful mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2015 and died roughly a year later. Worst time of my life, bar none. Why on earth would you wish to go back to that?

Sorry about your mum. My mother lived for six years. After she died my Grandmother become bedbound and died a few years later. Being useful during that time gave my life some purpose. Everyone was still alive then, so of course I'd prefer then to now.

ardour said:
Forgottendanfan said:
ardour said:

Sorry about your mum. My mother lived for six years. After she died my Grandmother become bedbound and died a few years later. Being useful during that time gave my life some purpose. Everyone was still alive then, so of course I'd prefer  then to now.

Fair enough. I appreciate that, thanks. Sorry to hear about your situation too.

Latest posts

Back