Alcohol Problems....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, am I just creepy or does your Avatar image look like she's saying, "OMG! That's huge! There's no way I'm swallowing that!"
Lool do you know how hard it is to find an avatar that looks even a little like me? They don't cater for us mixed with everything girls that wear blond hair extensions...religiously. Also you are a very creepy man, don't know why I married you 😅

I definitely think that we need a thread about the stupid honeysuckle we do/done whilst drunk, that includes individuals pictures.

Lool do you know how hard it is to find an avatar that looks even a little like me? They don't cater for us mixed with everything girls that wear blond hair extensions...religiously. Also you are a very creepy man, don't know why I married you 😅
It's got to be my looks because my personality really sucks. Ha! ha!

no need to be shy, I've partied with the best of them. Seem some epic weird honeysuckle too. You know, life is too short, and so am I.
Strange every man is 6ft+ until proven otherwise in my mind lol

Figure out why you choose to use alcohol as a tool of destruction or self destruction, if you can.

If you can figure it out, figure out if you can change it.

If you can change it, you will then be able to drink again, though, you may not want to anymore.

If you are unable to figure out why, and you are unable to figure if you can change a destructive or self-destructive behavior, then you should probably avoid treading territory you aren't equipped to navigate properly.

I think people have a certain right and deserve a certain respect in how they choose to destroy themselves, because the fact is, we are all dying, ever day.

However, most people don't choose to destroy themselves in honesty, though. They do it for ulterior motives. A big one is they need a lot of attention, for one reason or another. A burning house usually gets more attention than a mediocre house that is moderately well kept.

There are better ways to get noticed than lighting your hair on fire; but, lighting your hair on fire will probably work, at least until you have no more hair to burn...

Last edited:
Figure out why you choose to use alcohol as a tool of destruction or self destruction, if you can.

If you can figure it out, figure out if you can change it.

If you can change it, you will then be able to drink again, though, you may not want to anymore.

If you are unable to figure out why, and you are unable to figure if you can change a destructive or self-destructive behavior, then you should probably avoid treading territory you aren't equipped to navigate properly.

I think people have a certain right and deserve a certain respect in how they choose to destroy themselves, because the fact is, we are all dying, ever day.

However, most people don't choose to destroy themselves in honesty, though. They do it for ulterior motives. A big one is they need a lot of attention, for one reason or another. A burning house usually gets more attention than a mediocre house that is moderately well kept.

There are better ways to get noticed than lighting your hair on fire; but, lighting your hair on fire will probably work, at least until you have no more hair to burn...
My only question is...do you think its possible to get all my answers alcohol free?

You know what you were like before and you don't seem to want to go back to that, so the question isn't whether or not you should, the question is whether or not you want to risk it. Maybe you are an alcoholic, maybe you aren't, but is it really worth finding out? Do you really feel that you won't be good enough for these people if you are sober? Is that really the kind of "friends" you want?

Ultimately, you need to ask yourself it's more important to find out if you are an alcoholic, which, if you are, you are fresia(ed).....or do you want to say fresia it, I don't need alcohol, I want to be the better person I'm striving toward.
Life will not end if you never drink again, but if you really do have a problem and you do drink, your life may never be what you want it to be.

Latest posts

Back