ALL riddles thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
footsteps sanal got it
thats 5,000 cool points for zak
next up....

"This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it?"

and 5,000 cool points to stevedude!
ive better start up with some harder ones, heres a crazy one

"We are very little creatures; all of us have different features. One of us in glass is set; one of us you'll find in jet. Another you may see in tin, and a fourth is boxed within. If the fifth you should pursue, it can never fly from you. What are we?"

loketron said:
and 5,000 cool points to stevedude!
ive better start up with some harder ones, heres a crazy one

"We are very little creatures; all of us have different features. One of us in glass is set; one of us you'll find in jet. Another you may see in tin, and a fourth is boxed within. If the fifth you should pursue, it can never fly from you. What are we?"

That's pretty eazy man (I know that lmao). Should have written u instead of you lol.

a e i o u

Vowels

now that i realise he got it (that one was in the hard ones too?)
5,000 points to that man
i think your the first to hit 10,000 zak face
anyways......

"Can not be bought, can not be sold, even if it's made of gold."

<3

Loke you should post some hard ones. Its either that you and I know the same riddles or that you are posting way too eazy ones lol. I seriously SUCK in riddles.

Didnt you see the sign in my previous post? ----------- <3 heart

I didn't post it before cos peeps be thinking I am googling answers lol well I am not.

You arrive at a hotel and have 3 sets of golden rings. The first set of rings has 4 rings, the second set has 2 rings and the third only has one ring. You cannot take these sets of rings apart, exchange them for a different form of currency, and the hotel clerk has no change. You want to stay at the hotel for 7 nights, and you have to pay one gold ring for each night that you stay. You cannot pay in advance, or all at once at the end of your stay. How do you pay for your 7 nights at the hotel?

I was going to create a thread the same before I found this, so I'm bumping it.

What can go up & down but doesn't move?

stairs ?

What is it that was given to you, belongs only to you, and yet your friends use it more than you do?

It was actually a thermometer.

Yours sounds like your name?

What can you catch but not throw?

Latest posts

Back