All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FrayedEndsOfSanity32

I'm 30 and have also yet to smash. But I am approaching them more often and might eventually get with one. I work out and plan to get a car. Raising ones confidence is the first real hurdle, and putting yourself in the vicinity of girls is the second. Granted, I live in a more conservative part of Europe where women are more approachable and kinder to men.

VeganLass said:
Frayed what have you tried to better yourself and become more of a catch?

Take photos and put them online, dress casually, but in decent clothes, clean shaven, stay in shape. I mean thats the best I can do. I'm told I can hold a pretty good conversation with like-minded people and its easy to talk to me. But I'm not the 6 foot tall, handsome, burly man girls seem to favor the most, I guess. I have noticed older women like me, which is fine except that they all normally like me as a friend, nothing more. Nothing ever sexual.

Aldeb said:
FrayedEndsOfSanity32

I'm 30 and have also yet to smash. But I am approaching them more often and might eventually get with one. I work out and plan to get a car. Raising ones confidence is the first real hurdle, and putting yourself in the vicinity of girls is the second. Granted, I live in a more conservative part of Europe where women are more approachable and kinder to men.

Lucky you. Women are typically ******** to me and so far, more than a couple of girls I've known over the years have treated me more like an object to play around with in the most messed up way than an actual person, and it never even became anything close to sexual with them. Think I'm just destined to stay alone. Part of me doesn't care and then another part of me says I will go crazy from being this alone.

Dude, gather some cash or have an independent means of generating money online, and go to Thailand for a few months. You will be reborn. You're still young and good looking after all. I've seen single guys have great experiences there.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
HypnoGhost said:
TheRealCallie said:
No one wants to try anymore?  Surely there are more matches on ALL to be had.

I will try.
What cookies are there?

Oh my bad, im hungry...

I see a love igniting here, you two.

Well then, you clearly need to put your glasses on because you aren't seeing straight :club:

TheRealCallie said:
HypnoGhost said:
TheRealCallie said:
No one wants to try anymore?  Surely there are more matches on ALL to be had.

I will try.
What cookies are there?

Oh my bad, im hungry...

I see a love igniting here, you two.

Well then, you clearly need to put your glasses on because you aren't seeing straight :club:

I took them off on purpose. I was scared to look ahead.

i can't help but wonder how many here are single by choice or due to extremely high standards as opposed to being unable to find connection due to inferior physiocal appearance? i know in my case the vast majority of problems in my life-at least 90%-aree due entirely to the horrible genetics i have been cursed with.

mgill said:
i can't help but wonder how many here are single by choice or due to extremely high standards as opposed to being unable to find connection due to inferior physiocal appearance? i know in my case the vast majority of problems in my life-at least 90%-aree due entirely to the horrible genetics i have been cursed with.

Well, that's kind of a tough question to answer. My initial thought is, I'm single not by my choice. However, I start imagining someone else in my life and realize I would have to completely change it. I don't want to do that. I got my life to a nice easy mostly stress free situation. I'm on cruise control. That's not how I planned for my life to be. But, that's how it unfolded. I always make the best out of whatever situation I'm in.

However, I also think that I would love to share my life with someone else. It would be awesome to have a partner where we worked together to build a better future for both of us. But, over the years I discovered that I'm completely level headed and sane. Everybody else seems to be bat honeysuckle crazy. Ha! ha!

So, it would take a very special woman to be my mate. I don't know if such a woman even exists. Quite frankly I don't have the energy to do what it takes just to maybe possibly get a shot at that. So, in the end, it is my choice to be single. There are just too many advantages to being single. There are a ton of disadvantages trying to date again and dealing with all the rejection just to maybe end up with some nut job. Ha! ha!

iu

Sorry guys. Callie isn't single anymore
[youtube]flHZ5ckLcEw[/youtube]

That doesn't bother me,being Valentine's day soon I wanna have a date with Callie .Bollocks to all this labelling being single and that .I wanna be known as 'They ' then I can bring the wife and kids along.I probs won't get a word in edgways but I'm happy with that.

Look people want to called Breast feeding..'Chest feeding',anything goes nowadays. :)

Latest posts

Back