All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmyTheTemperamental said:
Sorry guys. Callie isn't single anymore
[youtube]flHZ5ckLcEw[/youtube]

That's so rude that Rhinos got the horn .Children could be watching :club:

33 year old male, from the central part of England,.U.K. Feel free to message me via private message on here. Not holding much hope, but it's worth a try. How wonderful that the O.P. met her husband on here.

32 year old woman, trans, also not holding out much hope. I'm from So Cal. Welcoming PMs from friendly people. I try not to discriminate. :)

Aardra said:
32 year old woman, trans, also not holding out much hope. I'm from So Cal. Welcoming PMs from friendly people. I try not to discriminate. :)

You're beautiful. I know you're going to find someone perfect for you. Also, welcome back

27 year old male and currently a postgrad student working part time as a teaching assistant. Feel free to PM me, i dont bite  ;) :p

Aardra said:

You're beautiful. I know you're going to find someone perfect for you. Also, welcome back

Aww, thank you. Of course I don't believe you but thank you. <3

Stunningly handsome young man with lots of huge muscles and tons of friends and family that loves him very much seeks blind woman with no sense of touch. Ha! Ha!

iu

Im single by choice. Had load of numbers but i kinda loose intrest. If the conversations feel unnatural i move on. Feels forced i move on or if i get single word answers i move on.

Im ok being single. At times it would be nice. But so would a million pounds

tsar said:
Im single by choice.  Had load of numbers but i kinda loose intrest.  If the conversations feel unnatural i move on.  Feels forced i move on or if i get single word answers i move on. 

Im ok being single.  At times it would be nice.  But so would a million pounds

That's all very well and good if you've experienced the other side of the coin. I've been single all my life (33 years) and it does get tiresome.

tsar said:
Im single by choice.  Had load of numbers but i kinda loose intrest.  If the conversations feel unnatural i move on.  Feels forced i move on or if i get single word answers i move on. 

Getting loads of numbers has nothing to do with having a good relationship. :club:

tsar said:

Getting loads of numbers has nothing to do with having a good relationship. :club:

Well, to be fair, neither does meeting single people.

Latest posts

Back