All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tsar said:
Im single by choice.  Had load of numbers but i kinda loose intrest.  If the conversations feel unnatural i move on.  Feels forced i move on or if i get single word answers i move on. 

Im ok being single.  At times it would be nice.  But so would a million pounds

what an odd flex lol

Forgottendanfan said:
tsar said:
Im single by choice.  Had load of numbers but i kinda loose intrest.  If the conversations feel unnatural i move on.  Feels forced i move on or if i get single word answers i move on. 

That's all very well and good if you've experienced the other side of the coin. I've been single all my life (33 years) and it does get tiresome.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I've been single all my life as well and i'm somewhat similar to your age. In my case, i think if i lived in some other place then maybe things might have been different. I'm stuck in a place that i don't like and have no help in moving from here. This place is just filled with most people who always loves gossiping about others life which is totally unimpressive. I know that unfortunately there are some people who can't able to meet like-minded people, they want to live in some other place and they can't able to.[/font]

Sameer said:
Forgottendanfan said:
tsar said:

That's all very well and good if you've experienced the other side of the coin. I've been single all my life (33 years) and it does get tiresome.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I've been single all my life as well and i'm somewhat similar to your age. In my case, i think if i lived in some other place then maybe things might have been different. I'm stuck in a place that i don't like and have no help in moving from here. This place is just filled with most people who always loves gossiping about others life which is totally unimpressive. I know that unfortunately there are some people who can't able to meet like-minded people, they want to live in some other place and they can't able to.[/font]

I'm not too sure about that. You could have a valid point, but I think people are fundamentally pretty much the same everywhere. I often wish I was born two or three decades earlier though, when people were maybe not quite as shallow and materialistic as they are now.

Hello fellow loners, I dunno why I'm posting in this thread,I'm super duper shy and not so good at social stuff. but I really wanted to get to know others especially fellow loners . so yeah! please don't hesitate to shoot me a message or ecen two ;)

I'm Elyse. I'm 31 and from Northern California. She/They.

First of all, I'm super shy and awkward until I feel comfortable around you, but I promise the wait is worth it and that I'm somebody worth knowing. 

I'm a soft butch genderfluid lesbian looking for my forever. In general, I tend to like much older women who are more masculine and/or androgynous by nature rather than super feminine. 

Notable height differences make me weak, so if you're taller than 5'7, that's a bonus.

And if you've got a dry, sarcastic sense of humor, that's the best thing of all and you'll win me over for sure.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested and we'll see where things go.

31 male here and. Currently not looking for serious romantic relationship, but instead interested in meeting girls for friendship (if it develops in something else with time, it is a plus). I am open to talk, share experiences and have a friendly companionship.
Feel free to message me.

I'm an eccentric millionaire...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1437574032842.jpg
    FB_IMG_1437574032842.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
I am 29, male, and currently living in the UK. I am looking for an emotional connection. I may come across as being too agreeable sometimes but that's just my mask. Once we become familiar that will change l. The mask will come off.

So shoot me a pm and let's get talkin.

Well, on the chance if anyone sees this and is interested-

I am 31, female, living in the United States. Currently seeking online friendships and open to if one becomes romantic, but I must make it very clear that I am not looking to relocate or anything in person at this time due to personal issues, and I’m willing to explain if anyone took interest and wanted to know a bit more about that.

For hobbies, I am interested in rock collecting, I enjoy learning about various specimens and their localities. I also enjoy playing video games, horror films, older anime, as well as drawing and writing. Thank you for reading.

Angry, simple-minded, balding, partially blind ex-burger flipper boy with a passion for covering lovers in sour cream and gravy seeks exotic, heavily tattooed piercing fanatic, preferably hairy and stinky for whippings, bizarre sex and fashion consulting. No freaks.

I would like to try to trick my mind into falling in love with an inanimate object. I've read about people who this just happens to them for various reasons. This sounds fantastic to me! Imagine no judging, no rejections, no need to be or act a certain way, no need for anything. It can be totally selfish. I'm sure I could fall in love with an Android. But, I don't think they'll be available in my lifetime.

Latest posts

Back