Am I cursed or really bad month don't know what to do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWolf

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago I passed out at work due to overtraining/working I work 2 jobs Wendys and Krispy Kreme anyways my immune system is down because of it so I keep getting mostly colds, cramps etc.... anyways fast-forward to today when I was driving to work a woman rear ended and totaled my car I only have the liability insurance and I was still paying every 2 weeks on the car what am I supposed to do. PS I don't have a lot of money saved up, but should I try and move away from Kansas I been out here for a lot 3 years and I hate it.

Get yourself as far away from Kansas as possible. I'd tell you to get as far away from the U.S as possible but I understand that may not be an option for you.

If she rear ended you, it's her fault, meaning HER insurance pays, not yours. So that's something you shouldn't have to worry about.
As for your immune system, do you take any vitamins to boost it? Vitamin C or Elderberry can help you with that, not to mention a healthy diet and exercise.

Just try to keep your head up and not worry so much about things out of your control and focus on the things you can control.

I think you answered your own question with your last three words.
Heed your instincts, intuition.
Sometimes we're just not meant to be where we're living. If you can, move.
I hope things improve fast for you. You can try to focus constantly on positive outcomes of things, even small habits, and see if that turns anything around.

Latest posts

Back