An ex of mine will not leave me alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MandyJ

Reaction score
An ex of mine will not leave me alone,he wants me back in his life and will not take no for an answer.First,my parents never liked him at all seeing him as a bad influence in my life.Second,he got me in trouble getting arrested.I have it written down when he contacted me.I do not want him back in my life,does not understand I have been cleaning up my life going in the right direction.Said he has changed,has not and know he will get me back to my old ways.My current boyfriend,he has told him knock it off and has kicked his butt once.Next will be the cops called out

Im sorry Mandy! Ugh girl if I had a penny for my stalkers… I always rant on here about them, one even tried to run my ex off the road!! They are crazy! pleaseee get the police involved if only to report harassment and please try to give them no ammo to play victim because they will. Stay safe ✨

Did call the police last night,came back and was arrested.Would not leave and slapped the cop in the face.I plan on filing for a restraing order next week.Told the cop,I want to keep it up turning my life around.Told me good job on that.He remembered me,arrested me when I was 15 for breaking and entering.I cooperated listening to him

Ouch. He’s definitely making an impression. Do be very vigilant though. Guys like him can become serious problems. You may have to consider moving to keep safe. Good luck Mandy.

Ouch. He’s definitely making an impression. Do be very vigilant though. Guys like him can become serious problems. You may have to consider moving to keep safe. Good luck Mandy.
We are talking moving,boyfriend has a place he inherited after a great uncle's death

An ex of mine will not leave me alone,he wants me back in his life and will not take no for an answer.First,my parents never liked him at all seeing him as a bad influence in my life.Second,he got me in trouble getting arrested.I have it written down when he contacted me.I do not want him back in my life,does not understand I have been cleaning up my life going in the right direction.Said he has changed,has not and know he will get me back to my old ways.My current boyfriend,he has told him knock it off and has kicked his butt once.Next will be the cops called out
Won't take no for an answer means he does not give a toss about you and your happiness. He is not worth a second's thought.

Won't take no for an answer means he does not give a toss about you and your happiness. He is not worth a second's thought.
Yes,does not realize I do not want to end up in prison anymore and that previous me from the past is long gone

You are missing the point. He does not care what you feel or want. He would laugh at the idea you do not want to go to prison, or be miserable, or be worried. None of that concerns him. He only cares himself and what he wants.

You are missing the point. He does not care what you feel or want. He would laugh at the idea you do not want to go to prison, or be miserable, or be worried. None of that concerns him. He only cares himself and what he wants.
That is what I figured out

Sorry to hear that. Sadly, if he’s truly obsessed, it could escalate in ways you would not expect. Your boyfriend may possibly be in for something sinister also, particularly if your ex cannot get to you. Hopefully, he’s not in the crazy zone and you are able to breathe.

Latest posts

Back