An exerpt.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin,

In my view, I was getting to know Tony...as a human being. Perhaps I was too flirtatious. I think he made it pretty clear that he wasn't interested. I guess I acted a right fool and he wanted me to know.

Faux Pas, huh... didn't even know what it was until i just looked it up on Wikipedia. The funny thing is that the very same thing has happened to me with someone from this very forum, which the communication with seems to have ceased completely now. It was the first time it ever have happened to me. Weird... maybe this is more common then i think.

Don't be so **** hard on Yourself, Tony. Your writing is a blast; some words are harder than others (for someone like me) but i'm interested in learning more english so it's just good for me! My Faux Pas hit me in a sweet spot as well; it was horrible to have done something like that when You only were trying to help. You're welcome to start PM: ing with me if You ever feel the need to, i don't bite! ;)

Thanks for mentioning the composing again. =) I'm struggling with some of the latest projects but i'm hopefully done with at least one of them soon. My dad wants another album and he is the only person who keeps the pressure on me, which i need sometimes.

You're the best, Tony!

Latest posts

Back