An unexpected WoW journey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

This is pretty much how I picture my first dungeon run as a tank.
With you saving my ass Unix 😂

How does WoW play on an old crappy laptop? I'm kinda interested because I have some time to kill why I pay off some debt.

Questions.

Do I need to buy WoW?
Is total noob noob ok?

Thnx!

RovoR said:
How does WoW play on an old crappy laptop? I'm kinda interested because I have some time to kill why I pay off some debt.

Questions.

Do I need to buy WoW?
Is total noob noob ok?

Thnx!

It really depends on the laptop. Wow is extremely light on the pc(right now I am playing on a 512mb ram 2004 windows xp) but it really depends on the pc.

You don't need to buy a thing. Well, tbh you should, but we are playing the 2009 version of wow, and it's completely free. 

The only thing you need is a 16gb of free space on your pc and an internet connection

I think I'm running Windows 10 on that laptop. WinXP was the last OS I had any real experience with. Got a link to the server site? Can PM it to me if that matters. I will look into it and see if I can't get it going. If not, no worries.

RovoR said:
I think I'm running Windows 10 on that laptop. WinXP was the last OS I had any real experience with. Got a link to the server site? Can PM it to me if that matters. I will look into it and see if I can't get it going. If not, no worries.

Are you into gaming RovoR? 🌸

I used to play Ultima Online waaaayyyyy back and I played DDO(Dungeons and Dragons Online) for a few years but that was prob 10 years ago. But I did enjoy playing back then.

Thanks Unix, will check it out.

MissBehave said:
giphy.gif

This is pretty much how I picture my first dungeon run as a tank.
With you saving my ass Unix 😂

[video=youtube]youtu.be/a1Y73sPHKxw[/video]

RovoR said:
I used to play Ultima Online waaaayyyyy back and I played DDO(Dungeons and Dragons Online) for a few years but that was prob 10 years ago. But I did enjoy playing back then.

Thanks Unix, will check it out.

Wow is way more casual than ultima. It's from an another era too

PandaSwag said:
Oh so this is what you 2 sound like.  Don't mind me creeping.

Lol. 😋
The last 3 videos are with sound from both of us. Windows upgraded their program recently. The old one only recorded my voice. So happy that I don't have to use some other program. 😁

Latest posts

Back