an upside down day.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
A daily soliloquy.

Most of my days are littered with nap breaks because I rarely sleep at night, thus far I've switched that on its ear. Been up all day on sofa, watching TV and piddling on tablets.

I am a tablet hoarder. I have 9 tablets, three currently signed on.

Been watching this Netflix show, "Take your pills," thinking how glad I am I have never taken Adderall.

Bigger problem than I imagined. meth is a huge problem here in Indiana.

I know a LOT of people who take meds for anxiety. I wonder how many people I know who take Adderall that I don't know about?

Howard Stern said Trump is addicted to snorting crushed Adderrall, which explains a lot.

Okay, I guess that's a proper meandering soliloquy.

You're not having a good time of it lately. I read your posts, I don't have anything constructive to add, but it, to me, seems you need to vent to someone who has similar issues. I'll read, just (as you stated) keep it under the 2000 characters. 🙂

You're not having a good time of it lately. I read your posts, I don't have anything constructive to add, but it, to me, seems you need to vent to someone who has similar issues. I'll read, just (as you stated) keep it under the 2000 characters. 🙂
Are you serious? This joint has a character limit? Why do sites cripple and stifle people like that? It's ridiculous.

I just feel like if you can't express yourself in three or four sentences, you're over doing it. Just me. Here. I'm lonely, sad, would like to converse with another person about issues.

I'll continue. Your sisters are Christian, they involve out of duty. You want more. It saddened you. So, it's where you are now

A daily soliloquy.

Most of my days are littered with nap breaks because I rarely sleep at night, thus far I've switched that on its ear. Been up all day on sofa, watching TV and piddling on tablets.

I am a tablet hoarder. I have 9 tablets, three currently signed on.

Been watching this Netflix show, "Take your pills," thinking how glad I am I have never taken Adderall.

Bigger problem than I imagined. meth is a huge problem here in Indiana.

I know a LOT of people who take meds for anxiety. I wonder how many people I know who take Adderall that I don't know about?

Howard Stern said Trump is addicted to snorting crushed Adderrall, which explains a lot.

Okay, I guess that's a proper meandering soliloquy.
A lot of MS patients in the USA are prescribed Adderall for fatigue and then they're moaning on the (MS) forums that they can't sleep.
It's unbelievable the amount of medications people (in the USA) are taking and believing the side effects are another symptom of the disease. Taking Fentanyl and Baclofen then falling asleep all over the place, it would be funny if it weren't so tragic. A lot of people are using weed now which I assume is better than pharmaceuticals.
Doctors don't like prescribing anything here which is probably a good thing although sometimes irritating.

Okay, sorry to interrupt the soliloquy, it's a pet subject/rant for me 😬

A lot of MS patients in the USA are prescribed Adderall for fatigue and then they're moaning on the (MS) forums that they can't sleep.
It's unbelievable the amount of medications people (in the USA) are taking and believing the side effects are another symptom of the disease. Taking Fentanyl and Baclofen then falling asleep all over the place, it would be funny if it weren't so tragic. A lot of people are using weed now which I assume is better than pharmaceuticals.
Doctors don't like prescribing anything here which is probably a good thing although sometimes irritating.

Okay, sorry to interrupt the soliloquy, it's a pet subject/rant for me 😬
Thank you for engaging.

I am prescribed Baclofen, as well as Hydroxyzine for anxiety, neither wish I use. I have a tote full of bottles unused antianxiety meds and muscle relaxers, and antidepressants.

I am honestly storing them for emergency.

I do use weed to help me with sleep, but I only hit that lightly, late at night. Not a heavy user. most of my family take antianxiety meds daily and would be unbearable without them. most of my family also stay stoned on weed from morning to night.

Are you serious? This joint has a character limit? Why do sites cripple and stifle people like that? It's ridiculous.

No, it does not have a **** character limit. Post as much or as little as you want. An consider you separate your sentences, it makes it easier to read than some people, so just carry on as you want.

(But now I want to find out if the site really does have a character limit.....I imagine it would be quite large if it does)

Thank you for engaging.

I am prescribed Baclofen, as well as Hydroxyzine for anxiety, neither wish I use. I have a tote full of bottles unused antianxiety meds and muscle relaxers, and antidepressants.

I am honestly storing them for emergency.

I do use weed to help me with sleep, but I only hit that lightly, late at night. Not a heavy user. most of my family take antianxiety meds daily and would be unbearable without them. most of my family also stay stoned on weed from morning to night.
I used to smoke weed all day but it just makes my anxiety worse so I don't bother now. Weed used to have less THC and more CBD but people are greedy and can't leave well alone. I could grow my own but I'm tired and lazy and it seems complicated.
I took antidepressants for thirty years off and on but my doctor here said I was wasting my time.
I respect the Dutch 'hands off' approach but sometimes it pi**es me off, it's tempting to just go back to self-medicating with alcohol for some relief.
Are your family addicted to the anti-anxiety meds, do they even help anymore?
Do you think THC can be addictive?
Thanks for listening, I know i go on a bit.

I just feel like if you can't express yourself in three or four sentences, you're over doing it. Just me. Here. I'm lonely, sad, would like to converse with another person about issues.
That is why I use soliloquy to express myself, because I know I'm going to ramble and meander. My brain is like a freight train, and writing is the only form of expression I have. I rarely "speak." So I need to reply it out or explode.

I'll continue. Your sisters are Christian, they involve out of duty. You want more. It saddened you. So, it's where you are now
My sister's are only "Christian" because they are afraid of going to "hell" there is nothing of their life or behavior reflecting the sweetness ot Jesus Christ. I know the Bible better than both of them combined and I do not believe in God at all.

I used to smoke weed all day but it just makes my anxiety worse so I don't bother now. Weed used to have less THC and more CBD but people are greedy and can't leave well alone. I could grow my own but I'm tired and lazy and it seems complicated.
I took antidepressants for thirty years off and on but my doctor here said I was wasting my time.
I respect the Dutch 'hands off' approach but sometimes it pi**es me off, it's tempting to just go back to self-medicating with alcohol for some relief.
Are your family addicted to the anti-anxiety meds, do they even help anymore?
Do you think THC can be addictive?
Thanks for listening, I know i go on a bit.I

I totally get what you say about feeling anxiety when smoking. When I did it regularly, occasionally I would have to go to a person who is not my usual "guy". And so they'd give me whatever non-quality crap that they had (I guess me being a nobody non-regular and all). And there were times where I smoked and it made me feel worse, gave me worse moods, made me feel depressed. Thankfully that only happened a few times.

Most of the time, I had regulars and they were people who actually dabbled and understood the different types and strains. Like budtenders at a dispensary. And they'd hook it up with stuff that legitimately took the anxiety, or if I wanted to sleep they had that too. They could give me stuff that would mellow me but keep me productive (for house chores or working on my own time on the weekends). One time, someone even had a strain that was good as an aphrodisiac. I didn't even know that was possible.

Sometimes I wish I could smoke regularly. And to be honest, I probably would if suppliers were more dependable and focused on quality.

I don't ever feel like pot was addictive as sometimes I do get bored and just stop on my own for long periods of time. It turned out to be more of a social thing. Like casual drinking.

Latest posts

Back