Animal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially if the pig is as bent as the Soviet sickle and as hard as the hammer that crosses it. Why did Boxer have to die?

Poor Boxer had to be the old class of the worker who worked for the supposed good of the people. It might be coming to a country near you.

graphic.jpg

I would imagine so.

I never heard one make a noise

How absurd you can make Old McDonald had a farm e-i-e-i-o
And on his farm he had some plants e-i-e-i-o
With a puff puff pass here
And a Bogart there
here a puff puff pass
there a puff puff hold puff puff puff puff "pass it already"
Everywhere puff puff cloud of smoke e-i-e-i-o

And on that farm was an Adam. And with an Ad Ad here and an Ad Ad there. Here an Ad, there an Ad, everywhere an Ad Ad. Old McAdam had an Adam.
E-I-E-I-Adam...

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU ADAM.

I don't know Gorgan, I'll guess ha-ha Choo.

The turkducken 'Stop, please for the love of God stop! This is worse than cannibalism!' E-I-E-I-O

That so from The Onion. Or Chernobyl.

I don't think that I have seen the Onion in years but duck cannibalism seems to be pretty well known and if you find the reference suspect, you can find other references to it in a number of known business and science sites.

Even the New South Wales Department of Industry states...

Although cannibalism can begin in ducks of any age, ducklings over 4 weeks old are more prone to develop this vice. The underlying reasons for birds turning to cannibalism are not known, but it is associated with boredom and is aggravated by:

overcrowding
lack of ventilation
faulty nutrition.

Latest posts

Back