Annoying isn't it?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msanonymous94

Reaction score
Hey sorry that I keep on coming back here but I've been feeling so low lately. I'm kinda feels frustrated that whenever I complain that I'm sick or in pain, no one seems to care. Feels so pointless in fighting to take care self when theres no one that cares. 

Example:

I complained the symptoms I had and this is the reply that I get.
"I'm no doctor, what do you want me to do about it?"
"Geez mate, thats a lot for one person. So annoying hearing you blab."
"So, I'm the worse, I still survive."

So crappy like what do you expect? Me to be happy all the time?

Nobody's happy all the time and everyone needs to feel that they're being listened to.

You're not alone. We hear you.

It's not an easy thing to accept but sometimes you're the only person around who can take care of you. Until you find someone who is willing and able to be there for you then you will have to be your own best friend. Even then there will be times when they have to take care of themselves first. Fortunately you have an internet connection and a forum with lots of people who care and are able to listen  :)

I think most people are focused on themselves, and don't pay attention when someone (like us) try to talk to them. If I feel like someone isn't hearing me, I tell them "you really need to listen to me." Sometimes I will make eye contact, or physically make them look at me. It can be hard. I'm sorry you're having trouble. I think people here will listen to you.

If someone told me those kind of things I'd tell them to f off. There shouldn't be any room in your life for trash people like that.

That's pretty disgusting. People should not say horrible things when ur ill. Being ill is a nightmare and they should be understanding and know u just need support for what ur going through since everyday is difficult.😿😿😿 Screw them.🤬 They have no empathy.
What if they were ill and struggling? They would be hurt if someone said that honeysuckle to them. Probably wanna punch them.

Yea for sure no one is happy all the time.😿Sorry ur ill. It's tough.

First off, I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad lately.
I wish I could help.

I hate it when people do that too.
Especially since sometimes they are people who will say things like: "You should talk about your problems, it will make you feel better."
And then you do it and they are ********.
:club:

This is one reason why I don't talk to people IRL.
It's exhausting not to be able to say what you want to people since they will honeysuckle on you for it.

Thankfully, there are places online that people actually have empathy.
I think this forum is one of them.

But what Assimilate said sounds like good advice.
You have to be the person who takes care of you.

Latest posts

Back