another lonely guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

like most people here, i googled, 'so lonely' or something to that effect and ended up here. i'm feeling really lonely tonight. my ex-gf came by to pick up her mail and that was it. just seeing her again hurt like a million sharp knives stabbing me in the heart (cliche i know but it's so true). when i get like this i can't stop thinking why every serious relationship i've ever had ends up with the girl 'just wanting to be friends'. and then they go off and find some new guy right away. i don't get it. why am i so horrible? why does every girl i love always reject me? it's so terrible. heartbreak is worse than death.

Sorry to hear you are hurting so tonight. I know how you feel as I have been there. First thing some of us do is blame ourselves. Ask, what is wrong with me? There are so many varied reasons why she decided to move on can you ever know. Some say that "looks", or physical attraction has nothing to do with it. It does! To a certain point. But the meshing of personalities and true friendship has to be there. Love grow out of that foundation. It is hard to find that. Not all people but most are always on the lookout for "a better deal". When our partner leaves for and we believe that we are not the better deal, we get depressed or insecure and ask that what is wrong with me question. There is something that was there or wasn't there that was the deal breaker. It will be hard in days to come. The grieving period will start. And it will end in time. Just do not give up, or stop being yourself. Keep at it and good things will come.
Hope the best for you!

Falco

Latest posts

Back