Another random picture

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPSK

Reaction score
Any of you live alone in an apartment.. mediocre job.. cheap apartment with nothing to do.. small place? .. and all you got is music and an up view of the skies at lonely nights..
This picture is about that.. I didn't draw the crystalline night sky... cause there isn't one.. nothing more than just smoggy pitch dark.. not even rainy cloud skies.. when you look out your window day-dreaming.. do you always see the sky? Or do you see something else? ..something that only you can see?

Attachments

• lwf29.JPG
    lwf29.JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 36
JPSK said:
Any of you live alone in an apartment.. mediocre job.. cheap apartment with nothing to do.. small place? .. and all you got is music and an up view of the skies at lonely nights..
This picture is about that.. I didn't draw the crystalline night sky... cause there isn't one.. nothing more than just smoggy pitch dark.. not even rainy cloud skies.. when you look out your window day-dreaming.. do you always see the sky? Or do you see something else? ..something that only you can see?

Is this you?

no no no.. that ain't me at all.. I got longer hair and glasses and i never wear short sleeves.. just supposed to be one average type of.. person that feels plain

I like the cracks on the wall... I don't know, maybe it reminds me of my first house...

Great work, I like your drawings:)

its really good...you should do one of that guy at his mediocre job....it'd be interesting

Latest posts

Back