answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even know what my idea of adult is but I'll go with the age I die.

How many times have you had a " broken heart"?

Other than adjusting all my fluffy pillows, nope.

Have you ever been stranded on the side of the road and had to walk?

Yes. I had a vehicle break down in the middle of no where. I took all my valuables (about 80 pounds) and hike about 36 miles to get to a tiny town. I got a ride to a slightly bigger city and was stranded. So I had to hire a personal driver to take me to an even bigger city. I rented a 4X4, drove to my vehicle, stripped my vehicle, loaded up the 4X4 with the parts, and drove back home across multiple states. Yep, I abandoned my vehicle. It would have cost too much to recover it, like about $6,000. Then I would have had to fix it or get it back home.

Same Question

Yes, but nothing that extreme. It was raining and luckily a woman stopped to offer me a ride after only about 3 miles of me walking on the interstate. Later that evening when I went back with my boyfriend the **** thing started but it died again the next day on a county road. Had it towed to and it was my fuel pump.

Have you ever been whitewater rafting?

mortified to this day

have you had embarrassing dreams like being naked in public by accident

Kinda. I had a dream I drove off a bridge and was drowning cause I couldn't get my window down. Now I roll my window down when going over bridges. To be fair, my window is always cracked because I'm a bit claustrophobic. Its silly but Ive done it since I've been driving.

What's the percentage of people you believe think the same crazy honeysuckle you think?

Latest posts

Back