answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star gazing...sure, I like looking up at the night sky but other than big bear and little bear I can't pick out constellations.

Can you describe your ideal partner?

Athletic. Environmentalist. Intelligent. Hippie mentality. Cares about others. Creative. Loves to laugh. There are physical attributes I appreciate, but if she was all of the others I don't think they'd matter.

There are people that follow. There are people that have to lead. She'd need to be neither. The key word is partners. I've been the lesser half for too long to ever allow it again.

Are we men creeps for having a type?

Men are not allowed to have a “type” … only women are, if a man has one it’s called a fetish lol sooo yes total creeps ✨

Are women with long nails any more attractive to men than women with short nails? 🤔

Athletic. Environmentalist. Intelligent. Hippie mentality. Cares about others. Creative. Loves to laugh. There are physical attributes I appreciate, but if she was all of the others I don't think they'd matter.

There are people that follow. There are people that have to lead. She'd need to be neither. The key word is partners. I've been the lesser half for too long to ever allow it again.

Are we men creeps for having a type?
What is hippie mentality?

What is hippie mentality?
While we are waiting for Jesse to come home and answer what it means to him, this is my opinion of it.

Someone who cares about nature and our destruction of it. Someone who cares about animals and other wildlife and often a vegetarian. Someone who likes to have a garden and flowers and rescues pets and has a more relaxed attitude. One who has the ideas like the saying, "The world is my country. My race is the human race",etc. "Make Love Not war." A person who doesn't feel that life is all about getting ahead or stomping on others to do it or having a higher degree and having a beautiful penthouse and a royals Royce, etc.

I'm picturing a classic hippie who is most comfy in a pair of blue jean bell bottoms, tye dye t-shirt, and a pair of tennies or moccasins and wears a peace necklace, a native American beaded bracelet, and a pretty headband made of flowers.

Am I close on any of this?

Last edited:
While we are waiting for Jesse to come home and answer what it means to him, this is my opinion of it.

Someone who cares about nature and our destruction of it. Someone who cares about animals and other wildlife and often a vegetarian. Someone who likes to have a garden and flowers and rescues pets and has a more relaxed attitude. One who has the ideas like the saying, "The world is my country. My race is the human race",etc. "Make Love Not war." A person who doesn't feel that life is all about getting ahead or stomping on others to do it or having a higher degree and having a beautiful penthouse and a royals Royce, etc.

I'm picturing a classic hippie who is most comfy in a pair of blue jean bell bottoms, tye dye t-shirt, and a pair of tennies or moccasins and wears a peace necklace, a native American beaded bracelet, and a pretty headband made of flowers.

Am I close on any of this?
I think I was taught that, that there were just the people that got in the way of the bull dozers and such. And that they also liked to plant flowers. Ha! ha!

iu

I was saying no to perfume. I’ve never smelled a vanilla field but I imagine it’s heavenly. Natural smells I can handle.

Okay. One of those times when we posted at the same time. Vanilla Fields has been around for several decades and that's probably my favorites.

I like your answer about pizza. That has to be the number one answer!

Did you cry when you learned there really is no Easter bunny?

Okay. I think I got lost again.

I 🤔 probably think about food six times a day. That's usually how often I get hungry. Same question about the Easter bunny.

Haha. Yes, when my older sibling would get mad at me, he would crush my belief in things just to be mean. 😂

I never put the star on top of the tree. It was better to keep me away from things that were already decorated.

Did you enjoy doing art in school?

Latest posts

Back