answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone I didn’t know? No. I have slept in yards, fields, parking lots, a ditch on the highway

Did you have a problem with drinking?

Yes. I couldn't stop once I got passed about a six pack. I tried to control my drinking for a long time. But, I finally realized I would have to give up my best friend ever (alcohol). :(

Did you stop doing something you really enjoyed and what was it?

Yes. I used to love to bowl even though I wasn't very good at it, but I haven't bowled since I had my cervical spine surgery. I really think it would be something I could do now though.

Did you ever smoke pot?

I was a very good bowler. I was in tournaments and won a few. But, it all became mundane and I lost interest.

Yes, I grew pot, sold pot, and smoked pot all before 18.

Did you ever roll your own cigarettes?

No, but we did share a few weeks of field work with my Dad's cousin who lived near us and he would roll a cigarette for me. I always really liked him. Probably because he gave me cigarettes and talked to me.

I knew you grew pot, but didn't know if you smoked it or not.

Did you ever end up going out on a date and you couldn't wait for it to be over?

Only every time. I do not like dates. It's very stressful for me because I need to pretend to be having a great time, the place is wonderful, the food is fantastic, and we just seem to mesh perfectly. But, not too perfectly. It's got to seem real when all I wanted to do was stay at home and eat / watch a movie. Ha! ha!

Do you ever end a date early?

It's been decades since I was on a date, but I generally tried to be polite and suffer through it. I also find dating very uncomfortable. Non-traditional dates with someone you already kind of know are much better.

Would you ever go on a date out in a setting with nature like a park or a beach?

Is pizza involved? Ha! ha! My preferred dates would be walking around somewhere and seeing the sites preferrably something involving nature.

Would you ever meet a stranger on a first date in the middle of a park?

Absolutely Pizza is involved. That's what the menu would be! And being in nature would be the perfect setting.

Yes. If it was a public park and not a secluded park.

Same question.

Not anymore, but I did on occasion in the past. Homemade vegetable soup, stuffed cabbage rolls, sloppy joes, chef boyardee box Pizza, but added my own toppings, pot roast, barbecued ribs, etc. But now I just use the microwave.

Do you like to go to fairs?

Sure. Why not. I have some expectation that life goes on after death, but I don't expect any chance of contact with the departed. And since so many find the idea of living where there had been a brutal murder alarming the real estate is cheaper. 😜

Do you think everyone could be capable of murder?

No. But I went by a house that a lady was stabbed over a hundred times and its for sale which is why I ask ed that question. I do think anyone can kill. I think most people don't not because they think its wrong but because they don't want to go to jail.

What is an absurd thing you've been told or read lately?

Latest posts

Back