answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. But, if they were like me they would prefer to be alone.

If your computer stops working do you try to fix it or just get a new one? I just replaced the harddrive in one of my 2006 tablets. It just keeps working perfectly fine for me. Zero spyware too! :)

Not really. But, I did for awhile keep a notepad by the bed. Whenever I woke up I would right as much as I could remember.

Do you think dreams have meanings or are they just random memories mushed together?

I really don’t know but I’ve been having some interesting ones lately and I thought about writing them down

Have you ever had the same dream multiple times but you can alter it to change the outcome?

Loved mine. House was 110 years old and only had a wood stove for heat. The water bed was warm. :)

Have you ever spent months on the road?

I stumbled upon a couple guys at different times panning for gold. At first they were all defensive. But, I said I was just hiking. Then they calmed down. Then I started panning with them. One guy was actually doing pretty good at it too. It didn't take long before he was trusting me and showing me his bounty. But, I got back to hiking and wished him well. Oh, panning for gold is boring as hell. No thanks! Ha! ha!

Do you like to wear hats?

Depends on the hat. I might wear a fedora and go around town greeting women with "m'lady" and tipping my hat.

What's your body fat percentage?

Nice. Best I did was 19% but I've let my self go a bit and now it's more like 22 to 25%. If it wasn't for my muscle mass I'd look pretty out of shape.

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

^ I run a red light nearly every time I go driving. If it's clear to go then I just go. The government is out of fing control so shall I be.

Not the worst but I think I can mention it. Got into some road rage with some gang bangers who were flashing their guns at me. So, I purposely ran into them with my vehicle, push them off the road, and their car flipped over. I made a few quick turns, got on the freeway, and I was out of there.

What's the best thing your've ever done?

Oh you're a bad boy! 😂

Maybe when I found a very expensive ring and I turned it in and later learned it was worth a fortune. The person did reward me for it though and told them to thank me. Or when a young family was out doing clothes shopping just before school started at a young boy dropped a lot of money and I picked it up and chased after them to give it to him.

What is the nicest thing you have ever done?

Latest posts

Back