answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesss when im in starbucks I like to look like a cute nerd

Do you cry in the mirror ?

Well….. maybe? Sometimes I take a break from them and get dosage corrections.

Do you love stronger than you hate?

I only hated one person and I only love one person...so I guess I'm balanced with that.

Same question

Yes - more specifically smells are a powerful memory tool and when smelling something, I can be brought back to a time, place, sound, smell, distant memory and those sights and memories have distinct colors.

What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?

Nooo princesses dont burp 😇✨

Would you travel with cenotaphgirl, if it meant 5* luxury trips and first class flights only. All paid in full by one of my many sugar daddies? Or would you rather stay in your boring house 😂

I deffo would but my missus wouldn't let me, so I'll have to stay home in my boring house. 😥

What is your most precious possession?

@Claudia1794 i think the question was meaning do you love more intensely than you hate, but i could be wrong

I really don't know, but in recent years i think i've been more angry than loving

do you think color has a smell?
I understood the question. I love and hate with the same passion and intensity. I was simply saying that because both are so all consuming I've only truly felt each once. Everything else pales in comparison. I admit I'm kind of slow but it made sense to me.

I deffo would but my missus wouldn't let me, so I'll have to stay home in my boring house. 😥

What is your most precious possession?
My two most precious possessions are my telescope and musical instrument. My batons are also precious and then maybe some letters from family over the years that I've kept.

Do you ever watch an insect and wonder what life might be like if you were them? For example, watching an ant or bee - so disciplined and loyal to their hive without regard to their own wellbeing...what if I was born their species instead?

Yes, I have thought about what it would be like to be one of them. I actually have a fondness for insects and avoid killing them whenever possible, getting them to crawl onto a piece of paper and bringing them outside, for example.

What do you think the world will look like in 50 years?

good things will become even better ... bad things will become even worse

would you undergo a head transplant (on a foreign body) if possible in the future

Not really - I have a large collection of music and scores but that is part of my career so not sure if that makes it a hobby, a passion, a career...

What is your proudest accomplishment and why?

to realize that I always was and will always be at the mercy of God but I'm not religious as in practitioner ... he could have killed me many times but he didn't ... as a consequence I don't believe in accomplishments

same question

Last edited:
I think my proudest accomplishment was giving a 90 minute in front of a large audience. I had to overcome a lot to get to that point.

What is your biggest complaint about your job?

I'm on disability pension ... but it would certainly be bullying

what would be your favorite occupation if retired

Latest posts

Back