anti-depressant tea?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelboy

Reaction score
has anybody ever taken this ST, johns wart stuff? theres this store near me that sells tea thats got that in it. this sounds good to me, since other anti-depressants all require prescriptions and i am not digging this shrink business. I am all about drinking tea though. I can do that no problem. So yeah, tell me what you know or have experiences with it.

I tried some St. Johns about a year ago and I really did not notice any change in my outlook on things. Then again, I was only taking it for about a month or so. Also, I think it reacts differently to different people.

I would say it's worth a try if you have the cash to spare.

It helped me when I mixed it with a tall glass of Captain Morgans Rum.:p LOL

I've talked to several people that tried it, some swear by it, some say it doesn't help. I think it's a personal thing. From what I've heard it doesn't hurt you even if it doesn't work for you.
Hope that helps.:)

The tea won't help you cause you have to take a minimum of 900mg for you to shade the seasonal blues. I take 900-1000mg of St.Johns as tablets everyday and it helps me a lot. St.Johns helps you if you have seasonal blues which are a caused by lack of sunlight. Best if you see a neurologist and consult him.

I seriously doubt tea could cure the severe depression that I live with each day. But it's worth looking into, I guess.

Thanx for bringing it to our attention.

Yeah, my bad, that was bull. The tea and the johns were SEPERATE, so the tea had no anti-depressant qualities. It WAS good tea though.

St. John's wart, I've heard of that. I didn't know they're available in tablets though.
Hehe, I want to give it a try~ Where can I get those?

Latest posts

Back