Anxiety/Depression

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

destiny22

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Destiny, I am new here. I am 22 years old and I have severe anxiety and depression. I am feeling very lonely and lost in this world. I am feel so drained and tired all the time. I feel that I haven't accomplished anything. Every year, I make goals and never achieve them. I would consider myself a sensitive quiet person. I just feel like a complete loser. That I don't deserve to be on this earth anymore. I don't know what to do anymore.

What kind of goals are you giving yourself. If they are large or difficult, that could be why you don't accomplish them. Those take longer to do and shouldn't have a time limit set on them.
Small goals are what you need. Little things you know you can do, like learning something relatively easy or going somewhere you haven't been or pushing yourself outside your comfort zone.

Anyway, welcome to the forum :)

^ I agree. You need to start accomplishing small easy goals so you can feel good about accomplishing something. Start with something like making your bed every morning for a week. Also your body follows your mind. If you think you are a loser then you will be a loser. Instead try to understand that your are in a bad rut. But, you WILL find your way out and then you will. Otherwise you'll stay in the rut.

Welcome to the forums

Latest posts

Back