any forum sites you know?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on Suicide Forum. I don't need it anymore but I'm still in the community.....there are some good people there.
I think humanity is going to be moving away from trying to talk everyone out of suicide. The "controversial" suicide forums in which support is offered for actually going through with it are much more interesting imo. We can't make a happy society so people suffering from a terminal illness or just from the misery of a failed existence are going to be eased into euthanasia. It's kind of creepy but it's a reality for which I can't see another solution discovered. I might leave early, of my own hand. If the pro-euthanasia stuff had started fifty years ago maybe I'd be habituated enough to have already gone through with it. And that would be better.

I think humanity is going to be moving away from trying to talk everyone out of suicide. The "controversial" suicide forums in which support is offered for actually going through with it are much more interesting imo. We can't make a happy society so people suffering from a terminal illness or just from the misery of a failed existence are going to be eased into euthanasia. It's kind of creepy but it's a reality for which I can't see another solution discovered. I might leave early, of my own hand. If the pro-euthanasia stuff had started fifty years ago maybe I'd be habituated enough to have already gone through with it. And that would be better.

We might be unable to make a happy society but I maintain that it's possible to make a happy individual life. OK, I haven't come very close to that personally but I'm not giving up. Not yet anyway. My journey still has a course to run.

And you think maybe it would be better had you gone through with leaving early? I hope your journey still has a worthwhile course to run too. Stay in this world, transitioning to the next will come soon enough without rushing to the exit.

You stay strong,and if your really thinking about committing suicide,please get help as soon as possible.

We might be unable to make a happy society but I maintain that it's possible to make a happy individual life.
I 100% agree with that statement. People make excuses, blame their misery on "times we live in", "modern rotten culture" ect. Though the world and times we live in do influence our lives significantly, still it is possible for an individual to be happy. But just because happiness is possible doesn't mean it is guaranteed. Sometimes we need to work very hard and do a lot of self work to gain it.

I think humanity is going to be moving away from trying to talk everyone out of suicide.
Maybe we'll become like the movie Soylent Green. When you are ready to go you just walk into a building, listen to music, watch a nice video, fall asleep, and then be converted into food that feeds everybody else. ;)

I know many forums, but any good. The one Im using the most is this: https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/ . But its "funny", the least I talk there is about serious problems, I ended up using it for chit chat, replyint topics in the Chill Out Room, or the Debating Chamber, that well, at least makes me relax and pass the time with something simple, but my idea when joining to forums was to meet people with similar issues, that didnt happen.

I know a couple more but are so dead that are useless.

Is there any other good forum sites,if so do you know what they are?
There SimilarWorlds (formed ExperienceProject that died in 2013) but there are some ******** there and perverts so be aware if you join... Expect crazy and rude and even drama. A lot of blocking there. It’s not as calm as peaceful as here

Is there any other good forum sites,if so do you know what they are?
is it possible to answer yes to the first part and no to the second, or vice versa? lol just messing with you.

i'm not sure though that you just mean other forums dealing with the same topics, or just any other forums. Religious Forums has evolved from just religious topics to pretty much everything you can think of. it's very active. i've been on there since 2007, but took a long break until recently.

is it possible to answer yes to the first part and no to the second, or vice versa? lol just messing with you.

i'm not sure though that you just mean other forums dealing with the same topics, or just any other forums. Religious Forums has evolved from just religious topics to pretty much everything you can think of. it's very active. i've been on there since 2007, but took a long break until recently.
Thanks I will check it out

I used to hang out on Music Banter, which is a place that's specifically for music enthusiasts of all genres and all things music-related.
I do kinda miss it there. They had some great thread ideas in Off Topic/General as well. Other than that, I mostly just fiddleflop around on the Steam discussion forums for whichever game I'm playing.

I used to hang out on Music Banter, which is a place that's specifically for music enthusiasts of all genres and all things music-related.
I do kinda miss it there. They had some great thread ideas in Off Topic/General as well. Other than that, I mostly just fiddleflop around on the Steam discussion forums for whichever game I'm playing.
Thanks,I will check it out

Maybe we'll become like the movie Soylent Green. When you are ready to go you just walk into a building, listen to music, watch a nice video, fall asleep, and then be converted into food that feeds everybody else. ;)
I think it is not at all implausible that things go in that direction in the coming years. I wish the people promoting it were a bit more trustworthy (another conversation that will not go well if had publicly) but in the end I don't really care. Everyone dies. Some people just make it happen sooner because their experience of life is terrible. I hope everyone is doing okay and feeling a little less lonely. But if not, well...

I'm on Suicide Forum. I don't need it anymore but I'm still in the community.....there are some good people there.
Suicideforum.com is a forum where pedophiles roam and are free to interact with others and the moderators actually support the pedophiles and ban anyone who says anything against their favorite pedophiles.

Latest posts

Back