Any LGBT members here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thought to be gay throughout high-school, does that count? 😅

Anyway, welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for here.

I am sure there has to be.

Welcome to the forums.

Yes I am a bisexual male from North Carolina, like @Sunless Sky everyone from high school forward, and people I work with, assume I am gay. When I had a long term relationship with woman they all said I was pretending or trying to act straight, that I was deceiving her. Nobody understood I really loved her. Nice to meet you.

Yes I am a bisexual male from North Carolina, like @Sunless Sky everyone from high school forward, and people I work with, assume I am gay. When I had a long term relationship with woman they all said I was pretending or trying to act straight, that I was deceiving her. Nobody understood I really loved her. Nice to meet you.
Also a bi male, in a long term relationship with a woman. We're poly, and she's bi also, so we've both dated other people of assorted genders from time to time. The worst part of it is that no one believes I'm bi, even people who've seen me engaging in PDA with dudes. (Thankfully I live in part of the world where it's safe to do that.)

Bi erasure is a thing, and it sucks.

Hi! Recently joined here! I'm a gender neutral, male virgin in their 30s. Not necessarily Bi-sexual but not far off enough to say I'm not. I strive and work for, and attract, a balanced opposite partner. Which would technically mean a fellow bi-sexual or neutral woman partner. While I don't fit the LBGT category, I still want to make it a point that there 'are' straight-gay men out there who have traits of both genders. I get a long with anyone, and I hope everyone feels comfortable and welcome here, including myself! 😇🥰

Latest posts

Back