Any other romantically unsuccessful people here cursed with the "big nose and small chin/jaw" situation?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know its strange….i’d rather you men talk about women you find unattractive than what you dont like about yourselves 😅 it was really disturbing me but im sorry im sorry I wont hijack ✨ continue about your small chins im listening 😇

the Ks look beautiful to me on wikipedia (haven't seen their body though) ... forget it I'm already taken by other celebrities

My nose isn't big it is kind of pointy though. My eyes are tiny though and I have thin lips. Its my head that is no proportional to my body that makes me look funny.
Me, I like a big nose on a man. You may have a big nose but your blues eyes and dark hair are a combo worthy of bonus points.

My nose isn't big it is kind of pointy though. My eyes are tiny though and I have thin lips. Its my head that is no proportional to my body that makes me look funny.
Me, I like a big nose on a man. You may have a big nose but your blues eyes and dark hair are a combo worthy of bonus points.
See when I say this im crazy but blue eyes and dark hair is a combooooo 🥰🥰🥰 #small chins dont matter 🙂

Facial surgery is quite a risk.
Yes, his results are great.
But I would be terrified to have a surgery like that.
Google "jocelyn wildenstein" to see how facial surgery can go wrong.

I think i would be sad if i gave birth and our son had his original chin and didnt look like him 🥺 no one to tell him he’s perfecto

While we're whinging about body traits, has anyone else here lost the hair on your shins?
My shins are as bald as the top of my head.
Noticed it about 5 years ago.
But they were already back when I noticed.
Like all the hair fell off in one day.
Weird...

While we're whinging about body traits, has anyone else here lost the hair on your shins?
My shins are as bald as the top of my head.
Noticed it about 5 years ago.
But they were already back when I noticed.
Like all the hair fell off in one day.
Weird...
not that it bothers me, but yes. i attribute it to constant rubbing of trousers

I do believe that this particular combination of features is one of the most unfortunate to have. My nose is huge and hooked whilst my lower jaw and chin are rather short and set back, which makes my face look off balance, in both profile and face-on. It's been playing on my mind more and more just lately and I'm at the point where I almost feel resentment towards people with "normal" sized noses and balanced facial features. I've never been a fan of cosmetic surgery, but the more I dwell on this, the more it seems like an attractive option. Maybe it's just a moment of weakness which will pass, but I do place partial blame on these facial features of mine for the fact that I'm 35 and have never managed to attract anyone in my life, thus far. I acknowledge there are other non physical drawbacks working against me too, though.
Yea, it's unfortunate. I can look vaguely handsome front-on even with thinning hair, but from profile it's completely different. Losing some fat around the jawline can help a little but there's no gym or style silver bullet for this.

Last edited:
I do believe that this particular combination of features is one of the most unfortunate to have. My nose is huge and hooked whilst my lower jaw and chin are rather short and set back, which makes my face look off balance, in both profile and face-on. It's been playing on my mind more and more just lately and I'm at the point where I almost feel resentment towards people with "normal" sized noses and balanced facial features. I've never been a fan of cosmetic surgery, but the more I dwell on this, the more it seems like an attractive option. Maybe it's just a moment of weakness which will pass, but I do place partial blame on these facial features of mine for the fact that I'm 35 and have never managed to attract anyone in my life, thus far. I acknowledge there are other non physical drawbacks working against me too, though.
So, when I was 2 there was an accident that resulted in me having 1&2 degree burns on my legs and feet. I never had boyfriends as a teenager and married the first one I did have for fear no one else would have me. It took me til about my 40's to even consider wearing shorts. I completely understand what it's like to feel like, "Dang! Even they can get someone and I can't?! What's wrong with me?!" I also know that my self-worth was down the toilet. At some point I had to accept that it is what it is, and that there is truly someone out in the ether for me. Then I had to start focusing less on where they were and more on what truly brought me joy. Then, the two bumped into each other! It's only too late when you're 6-feet under. 💕

Latest posts

Back